1180 users online (188 members and 992 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trump's January 27 & 28, 2017 calls with Mexico and Australia

FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Trump called New Hampshire a "drug-infested den" and NH is pissed.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ame...utrage-n789176
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Rude, crude. The rest of the world has no need to excuse his boorishness.

People categorize. It is easy to do. I am afraid that Americans are being categorized as idiots.

When Bush was President, American travelers put the Canadian maple leaf on their luggage lest they be thought to be an American.

Time to haul out the maple leaf, eh.

He's such a weak man - not a promise-keeper:

"I have to have Mexico pay for the wall – I have to. I have been talking about it for a two-year period," Trump said.

"This is going to kill me. I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country," Trump said.

Yes, I need to find some maple leaf luggage.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEING A TRUMP PRESS SECRETARY

Answers to use for questions at a Press Conference (Pick one or more if needed):

1.) He never said that, at all, anytime, to anyone
    2.) It was a joke
    3.) He was just being funny
    4.) He was just practicing his standup routine
    5.) It wasn't in a phone call, it was in person after the event
    6.) It wasn't in a phone call, it was when he talked to him in private at the G-20 conference
    7.) It was during that phone call he got from the NFL complaining about the scheduled debate times during the
    campaign
    8.) It is fake news by the mainstream media
    9.) It is just a rumor from the internet
    10.) Somebody else must have said it, not Trump. Never Trump.

After using one or more of the above listed excuses, turn head sharply and immediately, in a very firm voice say "Next question!"

What an embarrassment.
    8 jaw-dropping lines from Trump’s phone calls with Mexico and Australia

1. TRUMP TO PEÑA NIETO: We have the drug lords in Mexico that are knocking the hell out of our country. They are sending drugs to Chicago, Los Angeles and to New York. Up in New Hampshire — I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den — is coming from the southern border. So we have a lot of problems with Mexico farther than the economic problem. We are becoming a drug-addicted nation and most of the drugs are coming from Mexico or certainly from the southern border. But I will say this — you have that problem, too. You have some pretty tough hombres in Mexico that you may need help with, and we are willing to help you with that big league.
    2. TRUMP TO TURNBULL: Look, I spoke to Putin, Merkel, Abe of Japan, to France today, and this was my most unpleasant call.
    3. PEÑA NIETO: To tell you the truth, Mr. President, I feel quite surprised about this new proposal that you are making because it is different from the discussion that both of our teams have been holding.

Continued

I'm sure there's a nicer way to say New Hampshire has a drug problem, but if the shoe fits...

New Hampshire's Drug Epidemic Takes Center Stage Before Democratic Debate

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hamps...ry?id=35814461

THE NUMBERS BEHIND AMERICA’S HEROIN EPIDEMIC

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...in-deaths.html
    Opioid deaths were up 76 percent in New Hampshire in 2014, with 325 people dying from an opioid overdose, according to state figures. Emergency room visits from heroin have more than tripled since 2013 in New Hampshire as well.

https://www.addictioncenter.com/rehabs/new-hampshire/

New Hampshire has been one of the hardest-hit states in the nation’s growing heroin epidemic. From 2013 to 2014, the state saw a 40 percent jump in heroin-related deaths. In the same timeframe, there was a 650 percent spike in fentanyl-related deaths.

Roughly 11 percent of New Hampshire residents have used an illicit substance in the past 30 days. This surpasses the national average of eight percent. However, more people are seeing the devastating effects of drug abuse and are beginning to seek help.

New Hampshire's 2016 agenda includes combating drug epidemic

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/21/politi...ire/index.html
    Last edited by BayouBelle_LA; 08-03-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyRegistered View Post
    He's such a weak man - not a promise-keeper:

"I have to have Mexico pay for the wall – I have to. I have been talking about it for a two-year period," Trump said.

"This is going to kill me. I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country," Trump said.

Yes, I need to find some maple leaf luggage.
    rbbm

This statement is taken out of context and to be fair Trump is referring to the bad deal that Obama made with Austrailia to take 1,250 - 2000 jailed Syrian refugees. Of course we get to vet them lol.

Here is more of what he says (from leaked transcript)

Give them to the United States. We are like a dumping ground for the rest of the world. I have been here for a period of time, I just want this to stop. I look so foolish doing this. It [sic] know it is good for you but it is bad for me. It is horrible for me. This is what I am trying to stop. I do not want to have more San Bernardino’s or World Trade Centers. I could name 30 others, but I do not have enough time.

Yes, dang Syrians! Let them go back to their bombed out shell of a country.

We can send the MOAB . No problemo. How much did that incredible tactic cost?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Yes, dang Syrians! Let them go back to their bombed out shell of a country.

We can send the MOAB . No problemo. How much did that incredible tactic cost?
    Better yet, let the Australians open their jails and let them out into their country.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyRegistered View Post
    Trump called New Hampshire a "drug-infested den" and NH is pissed."
    Well, he paints everyone in NH with a broad same brush. Shocker. How charming and fair. Thanks for the thread, FR

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Rude, crude. The rest of the world has no need to excuse his boorishness.

People categorize. It is easy to do. I am afraid that Americans are being categorized as idiots.

When Bush was President, American travelers put the Canadian maple leaf on their luggage lest they be thought to be an American.

Time to haul out the maple leaf, eh.
    No kidding. It is humiliating. I was not in lurve with George W, but at least he was human. When is trump leaving already?

Give credit where credit is due. trump is quite the farceur.

Trump sounds like his usual whiny crybaby in these calls. Both the Mexican and the Australian leaders sound like they have his number. They are polite but firm to his whining.

I liked how the Australian Prime Minister kept correcting Trump on the numbers and after explaining the agreement terms several times, ends up saying words to the effect of "Yes, that's what I've been trying to tell you." Unspoken was "You idiot!"

It has to be a real challenge for the foreign leaders to deal with this. Just Trump's stream of consciousness ramblings are a lot to try to grasp - and both of these men are fluent in English.

Lots of opinions on TV as to whether or not these should have been leaked. I suspect the leaker(s) are as afraid as the rest of us what with the North Korea situation. And the Russia situation.

If you were in a position to educate the public in this way, would you leak something? Remember, you can go to jail for doing so.

Washington Post’s Leaked Transcripts Hurt National Security and Democracy

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...onal-security/

Trump said little in the call that he had not also said in public. It would have been a real problem, for instance, if he had privately told the Mexican president not to worry because he did not intend to build a wall along the border.

That is the kind of duplicity that President Barack Obama routinely practiced, though the leaks were far more rare. (The “open mic” moment with Russian president Dmitry Medvedev happened because Obama “leaked” it himself.)

What the Post and its sources share is the desire to see the president removed from office. The message they are sending with the transcripts is that there are people with the power to prevent Trump from doing his job. It is, in effect, an argument for replacing him with someone more amenable to the wishes of the “deep state” and “swamp” media.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast