1209 users online (210 members and 999 guests)  

Websleuths News

Secret service move out of Trump tower can't reach deal with Trump organisation

"The Secret Service has vacated its command post inside Trump Tower following a dispute with President Trump's company over the lease.

Agents were previously based in a unit one floor below the
    president's $90 million penthouse apartment, in Manhattan, but moved out in in July, relocating to a trailer on the sidewalk.

Sources close to the negotiations, told the Washington Post that the government and Trump's company had not been able to agree on the cost of the lease, or its conditions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ok1ugCqt
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

"This is, without a doubt, the whitest thing that has ever happened. Perhaps equally white things have happened in the past. But nothing surpasses this. This is peak white." -Damon Young...

July 4, 1776-January 20, 2017
    RIP

One would think that the Secret Service would be the last agency a president would want to pizz off. Oh, well, whatever.

If I were the president, I'd be like "Y'all can have this space for free to keep me safe".
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"gangs"

Profits before country. I'm so glad we are great again.
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

With the secret service being further away, I hope the time it would take to respond to the prez if in crisis doesn't become a problem. No, I take that back. In fact, maybe the SS should move downtown. You know, more cost effective...

The truth is, 45's too cheap to pay for the SS to be quartered at TT. And that's ok with him, because he's never there. If he was, he'd move heaven and earth to protect himself from all his many haters.