Victim #2??

guera

Reaction score
I heard through the grapevine that Raven has a girlfriend! Does anybody know anything more about this?

I heard the same thing, but probably through a different grapevine. What did you hear.... I heard he's been dating someone regularly but don't know who.

We've got to get Raven named as a POI so we can flood the Utah media. I can see the headline now "Local Man Named POI in Wife's NC Death." Then they can follow it up with stories on how he embezzled money and his little car fire too.

Maybe that will give the girlie a little pause when he calls.

L L & S said:
I heard the same thing, but probably through a different grapevine. What did you hear.... I heard he's been dating someone regularly but don't know who.
I heard that exact same thing - dating somebody but unsure who. I hope for her sake that she googles the guys she dates.

Jenifred said:
We've got to get Raven named as a POI so we can flood the Utah media. I can see the headline now "Local Man Named POI in Wife's NC Death." Then they can follow it up with stories on how he embezzled money and his little car fire too.

Maybe that will give the girlie a little pause when he calls.
Glad you brought up the car fire. Did anyone ever find out what the story behind that was? That whole thing seemed very "hinky" to me. Something about the car burning to the ground in the middle of the night. Can't remember when I read that... gonna go see if I can find it.

L L & S said:
Glad you brought up the car fire. Did anyone ever find out what the story behind that was? That whole thing seemed very "hinky" to me. Something about the car burning to the ground in the middle of the night. Can't remember when I read that... gonna go see if I can find it.
Congrats, LL&S!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 POSTS! DOIN' THE HAPPY DANCE FOR YA! lol :woohoo:

ETA: Does this mean I'm a post *advertiser censored* because I have over 180? ;)

06-18-2005, 01:10 PM
golfmom
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_692117", true);
Hazards Attract -- Fairways Repel

I heard a couple of times now that there was a 2000 Honda SE mini-coop that can be added to the big boy toys list, but that it mysteriously burned to the ground at 4:00 a.m. in Smithfield VA when Raven was living there and Janet was going to school.

Another one of those things that make you go hmmmmmm . . . . . .

..on the "big boy toys" thread............see: pages 2 and 3 for car fire discussion.........

so..a new victim..............umm, i mean girlfriend, for the 'semi-employed balding one'...

..it makes me ill to think that he's out wining & dining while mommy dearest is babysitting kaiden.......

..(fingers crossed that his new date has the power of google at her fingertips......)

..HINT:raven's g/f.............read the ENTIRE forum/internet searches.............make up your OWN mind......

Of course the Raven is dating again, but I doubt this will be the girl he marries. He needs enough time in between the murder of Janet and he needs time for people to forget. We will NEVER forget. It will follow him whereever he goes. We don't take vacations and won't let him alone!

Raven is collecting Social Security FOR THE CARE OF KAIDEN. It probably isn't enough for his lifestyle, and neither is his part-time bike shop job. I mean, he's obviously using it for his bike trips, his little vacations and for dating purposes, instead of really using it for the Care of Kaiden. Mommydearest is raising him and probably paying for everything, maxing out her credit cards, as we all know she likes people to think she's "rollin' in the dough".

If Raven married his new wife would expect a full-time employed MAN, and Raven will screw that up, getting fired, or somehow making a mess. Any full-time job he gets won't be enough $$$ because he is a convicted felon.

Since Raven and his mommy know how to work the system, he's probably receiving more than social security which would have been based on the income Janet made prior to her murder. It won't be that much money, so they probably set it up that Raven is "paying rent" to MommyDearest and he is probablly receiving other government aid and benefits. The money should go for the Care of Kaiden Abaroa, but we all know Raven is spending the money on himself. If Raven marries, and gets a full-time job, he will lose that other aid.

Raven got away with embezzlement ONCE and he got a slap on the hand for the second embezzlement, doubt he even paid that back yet. He will try his luck again. He will probably try to get a full-time job, marry, the stress of having to be a grown-up will be too much for the Rave, his toy purchases will go down, and he will start back with his regular M.O. First he'll start cheating on the new wife, then he will take out an insurance policy on her, hopefully she won't get pregnant, then he'll probably try to get away with Murder again, thinking he got away with it the first time.

Raven is a schemer. He has always been a scam artist, will always be a scam artist, he's an embezzler, he will do that again too, he's a murderer, and I do NOT put it past him to murder again.

As long as his mommy is protecting him and I do believe she knew about the embezzlement schemes and she probably knows for a fact that her golden child murdered Janet, she will continue protecting him. She raised a sociopath and will protect this sociopath as she obviously has some major personality disturbance herself!

Raven will be brought to Justice though, mark my words, he will pay the ultimate price for taking Janet Marie Christiansen's life and her precious unborn baby, hopefully before he STRIKES again!

lauriej said:
06-18-2005, 01:10 PM
golfmom
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_692117", true);
Hazards Attract -- Fairways Repel

I heard a couple of times now that there was a 2000 Honda SE mini-coop that can be added to the big boy toys list, but that it mysteriously burned to the ground at 4:00 a.m. in Smithfield VA when Raven was living there and Janet was going to school.

Another one of those things that make you go hmmmmmm . . . . . .

..on the "big boy toys" thread............see: pages 2 and 3 for car fire discussion.........
Thanks Lauri!! Nothing strange about that.... I mean cars burn to the ground at 4 am around here all the time. :doh:

Guera, does your grapevine know anything about his one? Mine doesn't. As a matter of fact, my grapevine doesn't know crap about crap these days.... I think I need a new grapevine.

:laugh:
L L & S said:
Guera, does your grapevine know anything about his one? Mine doesn't. As a matter of fact, my grapevine doesn't know crap about crap these days.... I think I need a new grapevine.
Nope... in fact I was shocked to hear about that one... although I did hear that Raven is collecting survivor's benefits from Social Security for Kaiden as well as "Widowers" benefits from SS for himself. It's really great to hear that taxpayers are fronting at least part of the bill for Raven's new lifestyle. :sick:

guera said:
I heard through the grapevine that Raven has a girlfriend! Does anybody know anything more about this?
Oh this is just so sad! I'm sure raven will "explain" to this girl that she has no need to fear. LE has stated the public has no need to fear and how can they say that if they think raven did it and still haven't arrested him or named him as a POI? If this girl is young and naive, I can see her accepting this explanation. Victim #2 may, unfortunately, be the appropriate name for this thread :eek:

L L & S said:
Well at least you guys have a grapevine...even if it is crap:)

I heard it through the grapevine not much longer will The Raven be a free man...I heard it through the grapevine.....

Well, so I didn't hear it from the grapevine, I am just VERY hopeful that beautiful Lady Justice will raise the scales of Justice soon.

You all probably realize by now how much I love to break into song, and I can't wait to see The Raven dance his balding head in front of Jurors of his Peers then you will all hear me singing loud and clear
Na na na na, Na na na na, hey hey Goodbye!:behindbar

Congrats on the 100th post LL&S.

Well speaking of CRAP, wonder if The Raven has any new mini vacation/trips planned?

terminatrixator said:
I heard it through the grapevine not much longer will The Raven be a free man...I heard it through the grapevine.....

QUOTE]

.........how i wish that your post had ended there................and that it were true, i can honestly say that my heart skipped a beat as i read that opening line...........

..but even though he hasn't been arrested yet----------------he's so NOT "free"--my hope is that he wakes up in a cold sweat throughout each and every night reliving what he's done------------that he remembers every day how she fought and clawed at him to live---fought for her baby's life............

..raven -------------do you recall her screams ?!?!? of course you do----------i hope that each and every time you blink that it's replayed in your mind-------she wins in the end you know-------------even once you're in prison, she's still an angel in heaven, at peace----------your torment, yep, it lasts forever.

lauriej said:
terminatrixator said:

QUOTE]

.........how i wish that your post had ended there................and that it were true, i can honestly say that my heart skipped a beat as i read that opening line...........

..but even though he hasn't been arrested yet----------------he's so NOT "free"--my hope is that he wakes up in a cold sweat throughout each and every night reliving what he's done------------that he remembers every day how she fought and clawed at him to live---fought for her baby's life............

..raven -------------do you recall her screams ?!?!? of course you do----------i hope that each and every time you blink that it's replayed in your mind-------she wins in the end you know-------------even once you're in prison, she's still an angel in heaven, at peace----------your torment, yep, it lasts forever.
Me too Lauriej, me too!

ewwwinteresting said:
Well at least you guys have a grapevine...even if it is crap:)
I would just like very much to know that the new gal is aware of Raven's past. That's all I'm saying. :cool:

And yes, crap, doo doo, solid waste material... there isn't anything new coming out anywhere. I'll keep checking in and praying that the person that knows something will eventually google The Rav or Janet's name and find their way here. I know that person is out there. Maybe they saw him ditch the knife.... he could have said something to someone and they just haven't put two and two together. That person is out there. They will eventually come forward, if not here then straight to the police, that would be ideal.

I'm so disgusted. What do most of us experience during the first major holiday season after the loss of a loved one? Didn't Janet's death cause Raven to seek grief counseling? Didn't it also result in him becoming more spiritual? If Janet's death was that devastating to him, how is it that he found it within himself to be dating by the very first Christmas and New Year without Janet?

You know, if Janet's death was so difficult on you, Raven, that you needed to reach out for support, then the very least you could have done was to honor her memory by spending as much time with Kaiden as possible. That's the one part of her that was left behind ... that beautiful baby boy. If you were so traumatized by the loss of Janet, why haven't you eaten up every single second you can with her son? Halloween? Christmas? New Year? Did you spend each of those days with the last shred of Janet that you have? Where was your new girlfriend on all of those days?

I wonder ... is this girlfriend someone new or someone Raven knew from the past? Could it be someone that Raven was looking for way back when he still lived in NC and when Janet started disappearing from his websites, (possibly around the same time when Raven started to pop up on sites like Classmates.com)? Could her name start with a "J"? Perhaps an "L"? Whoever she is, I hope she's not naive enough to think "No way, not Raven. He'd never do something like this." Protect yourself, love. Please don't fall into his charming, sociopathic trap. People like that prey on the innocent and the naive.

guera said:
:laugh:

Nope... in fact I was shocked to hear about that one... although I did hear that Raven is collecting survivor's benefits from Social Security for Kaiden as well as "Widowers" benefits from SS for himself. It's really great to hear that taxpayers are fronting at least part of the bill for Raven's new lifestyle. :sick:
He sure does seem to know how to get everything that's "owed" to him, doesn't he? Do you think he spends that money to take care of Kaiden? To buy him a Halloween costume and film for lots of pictures? Since he has such a lucrative bike shop job, I'm sure that this Social Security money is all dedicated solely to Kaiden and his upbringing ... not to taking home-wrecking women on dates and getting his own bachelor pad.

Hey Raven, in real-life grown-up world ... Full-time job, THEN own apartment. Good thing you've got that SS money coming in - imagine trying to pay to live on your own without it. But I'm sure you already did. It was all part of the plan, I bet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back