GUILTY FL - Savannah Gold, 21, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is searching for a missing woman whose parents say there are suspicious circumstances surrounding her disappearance.

The parents of 21-year-old Savannah Gold said they last saw her Wednesday, going to her job at Bonefish Grill on San Jose Boulevard in Mandarin.

She headed to work and never came home, they said.

Gold's father, Daniel, said around 6:30 p.m. as he was leaving for work, he got a strange text from his daughter saying she had met someone and was taking off.

"But the spelling was all wacked out. It looked really strange," Daniel Gold said.

Savannah Gold's brother got a similar text from his sister. Police are trying to get information from Savannah's old phones.

"She has not met any boy. And if anybody would know, it would be me or her mom," Savannah Gold's best friend Virjona Gjuraj said.

Gjuraj said Savannah has not been active on social media since her disappearance.

Daniel Gold said Savannah's car was then found in the Bonefish Grill parking lot with a slashed tire.

"Her car was outside with a slashed tire and her purse, with her ID, credit cards and money in the car with it unlocked. That really got us concerned," Daniel Gold said.

Daniel Gold said Savannah never made it inside Bonefish Grill for her shift.

https://actionnewsjax.relaymedia.co...mstances-surround-her-disappearance/581038609

49f2c33f22943605654301442c7a86f9.jpg
561530f61c83474171ae90e0f8b648b8.jpg

c2fe1862bf390039315211b115abf327.jpg

Just checking to make sure this is on here. She is the daughter of a good friends daughter. I know her as she has been our waitress at Bonefish many times. Such a sweet girl. Her parents are in a terrible state. Waiting to hear about searches now. I hope she just needed a few days away but I am so afraid that is not the case.

Just checking to make sure this is on here. She is the daughter of a good friends daughter. I know her as she has been our waitress at Bonefish many times. Such a sweet girl. Her parents are in a terrible state. Waiting to hear about searches now. I hope she just needed a few days away but I am so afraid that is not the case.

I'm so sorry and sad for them, I really hope there is a happy ending here. The slashed tire feels personal..do we know of any ex boyfriends or stalkers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry and sad for them, I really hope there is a happy ending here. The slashed tire feels personal..do we know of any ex boyfriends or stalkers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to her best friend who she is in constant contact with (or was until about 4:00 pm on Tuesday)there are no "new" guys or past angry guys that were a problem.

If you see the date I joined it was when Ivy Merck went missing. She did just need to "go missing." I was so happy when she was found. I pray this is very similar. The slashed tires, the weird text to dad and brother just make this seem so bad.

If you see the date I joined it was when Ivy Merck went missing. She did just need to "go missing." I was so happy when she was found. I pray this is very similar. The slashed tires, the weird text to dad and brother just make this seem so bad.

Ivy, btw, is doing well. She is very good friends with my son. She had a rough time after her "walk about" (what we lovingly call it). All the media attention and bashing that came after was hard on her. The main reason she did not reach out before she did was how much of that she was going to have to deal with.

There are traffic cameras all the way down Southside Blvd and San Jose Blvd. I do know they are pulling the footage to see if they can find her car on the roadway heading to and any specific cars following her. She left her home the same time she would any afternoon when going to work. The Bonefish is in a typical strip mall in one of the most populated areas in Jacksonville. Her car was not parked in her normal area when going to work. It was a little away from the Bonefish. There are cameras covering the parking lot. I know there is great hope they will see something on camera.

Her car made it to the restaurant . There is a slashed tire, but we don't know when that happened, but can we assume after it made it to the restaurant? Can you drive on a slashed tire if you HAD to? And she didn't make it to her shift? THe odd spellings and texts to dad and brother are also disturbing.

There are traffic cameras all the way down Southside Blvd and San Jose Blvd. I do know they are pulling the footage to see if they can find her car on the roadway heading to and any specific cars following her. She left her home the same time she would any afternoon when going to work. The Bonefish is in a typical strip mall in one of the most populated areas in Jacksonville. Her car was not parked in her normal area when going to work. It was a little away from the Bonefish. There are cameras covering the parking lot. I know there is great hope they will see something on camera.

I'm glad they are checking . Hope they see something

This sounds really bad. I pray whom ever she's with will not harm her and let her go.
I agree that it could be an admirer. Happy to hear there is camera's.

Her car made it to the restaurant . There is a slashed tire, but we don't know when that happened, but can we assume after it made it to the restaurant? Can you drive on a slashed tire if you HAD to? And she didn't make it to her shift? THe odd spellings and texts to dad and brother are also disturbing.

She left home at 5:15 to go to her shift at Bonefish Grill. Her car was in the parking lot with a slashed tire but she never went in work at all that evening for her shift.

I lived in Mandarin after college and just got back from Jacksonville last week. I'm pretty sure this young lady was our waitress at Bonefish before and if I am correct she was very pretty, and seemed very mature.
I hope the JSO is taking this very seriously given the circumstances.
I hope they are pulling video from all gas stations and intersections on her commute.

She left home at 5:15 to go to her shift at Bonefish Grill. Her car was in the parking lot with a slashed tire but she never went in work at all that evening for her shift.

Do know what time he shift was to start? Also, I noticed in another post upthread that her car was not in the usual area were it was parked.

I live in Jacksonville and know that part of town well. At that time of day, there would be a lot of people around and San Jose would be pretty busy. I hope there are witnesses who can provide some clues to what happened. This so scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back