1336 users online (265 members and 1071 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    999

    Trumps Vacations

    Anyone care to comment on the number of vacation days trump has taken after his continued comments about Obamas vacations?
    "If you're not enjoying your work, then you are in the wrong job"
    Last edited by smeck; 08-04-2017 at 11:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    4,534
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
    -Samuel Johnson

  3. #3
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    21,766
    My only comment is that Trump said several times during the campaign that when he was elected, he would work 24/7, stay in the WH all the time, and never play golf - while taking shots at Obama for playing golf frequently. He also told the American people that he would be able to be President of the United States and run Trump Organization simultaneously because he is such a genius. The current cover of Newsweek says it all: Trump is lazy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    999
    Do his supporters not recognize hypocrisy in this? I would like one supporter to comment. They are so quick to say but Hillary or but Obama.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    1,921
    We are at $58 Million spent on his golf so far and he hasn't even started this 17-day vacation. Good times.

    http://www.golfwithdonald.com/
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

    Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    My only comment is that Trump said several times during the campaign that when he was elected, he would work 24/7, stay in the WH all the time, and never play golf - while taking shots at Obama for playing golf frequently. He also told the American people that he would be able to be President of the United States and run Trump Organization simultaneously because he is such a genius. The current cover of Newsweek says it all: Trump is lazy.
    And yet they still believe every tiny thing he says. How??

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Heart of Acadiana
    Posts
    1,939
    White House set for renovations as Trump takes first vacation

    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white...ry?id=49010672

    The work, coinciding with President Trump's planned vacation to Bedminster, New Jersey, will push White House staff into the Eisenhower Executive Office Building due to lack of air conditioning.

  8. #8
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    21,766
    Quote Originally Posted by smeck View Post
    Do his supporters not recognize hypocrisy in this? I would like one supporter to comment. They are so quick to say but Hillary or but Obama.
    Do they know the meaning of hypocrisy?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    12,258
    By the Washington Post’s count on Thursday, by the end of this vacation, Trump will have taken 53 days at leisure. Compared to Obama’s 15 vacation days at the end of August during his own first term as president, Trump has to date almost doubled the former president’s trips to the links. Moreover, Obama played 17 rounds of golf by the end of August in 2009. Trump has played 33 times — that are known about — before heading to Bedminster.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/trumps-taken-...idency-2574250
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011


  10. #10
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    21,766
    Aug 4 2017, 11:59 am ET

    Trump Kicks Off 17-Day Stay at His New Jersey Golf Club

    by Andrew Rafferty and Kelly O'Donnell

    WASHINGTON — Barack Obama and Bill Clinton had Martha’s Vineyard, George W. Bush had his ranch in Crawford, Texas, George H.W. Bush had Kennebunkport, Maine, and Ronald Reagan had his getaway in California.

    President Donald Trump, it seems, has his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

    The president and his family head to one of his favorite retreats Friday, Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, for what White House officials say is a 17-day “working vacation.” It’s just the latest in a string of visits the real estate mogul turned president has made to his own properties since taking office...

    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...f-club-n789371


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Where 1+1 = 3
    Posts
    15,852
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouBelle_LA View Post
    White House set for renovations as Trump takes first vacation

    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white...ry?id=49010672

    The work, coinciding with President Trump's planned vacation to Bedminster, New Jersey, will push White House staff into the Eisenhower Executive Office Building due to lack of air conditioning.
    First vacation! Hahahahaha. Good one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    First vacation! Hahahahaha. Good one.
    I mean, the golf weekends weren't "vacations" I guess. Just... regular every day thing all people do on the weekend. Spend millions on a few rounds of golf. No bigs.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Where 1+1 = 3
    Posts
    15,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    I mean, the golf weekends weren't "vacations" I guess. Just... regular every day thing all people do on the weekend. Spend millions on a few rounds of golf. No bigs.
    Maybe not official vacations, and they are short, but he's been out of the office so much that calling anything now a "first" vacation is a joke. It makes it sound like he's been working.
    Last edited by bluesneakers; 08-04-2017 at 01:55 PM. Reason: missing words

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Maybe not official vacations, and they are short, but he's been out of the office that calling anything now a "first" vacation is a joke. It makes it sound like he's been working.
    Working on destroying our great nation. He is a very busy man. His Twitter ain't gonna tweet itself!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    4,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Working on destroying our great nation. He is a very busy man. His Twitter ain't gonna tweet itself!

    Or *is* it?

    #covfefe.....
    Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
    -Samuel Johnson

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Cindy's 2 Vacations in May, June, July
    By maza in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 03:55 PM