871 users online (117 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    trump needs vacations. He in not equipped to handle the job. He does not look well. And if he can line his pockets while doing so, all the better for him.
    I think he's bewildered and miserable. His "reign" has been an unmitigated disaster and he's got himself in a situation where he desperately wants to wash his hands of all of it but he can't because of his ego. All these vacations and golf weekends are him trying to run away, hide, and pretend this isn't happening. It's all he can do because he's not about to admit failure. I vacillate between thinking it must be hell to be him because his actions are completely driven by ego and spite, and that it isn't hell because he lacks introspection and critical thinking. It would be fascinating except for the fact that our country has no President and is being torn apart by his white nationalist regime. Can you just imagine your family member dying and knowing that but for Trump they'd still be with you? Nauseating.

Trump is doing a great job. The economy and Dow are soaring. Trump is looking out for the working man. He works on his vacation any way. God Bless President Trump!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    Trump is doing a great job. The economy and Dow are soaring. Trump is looking out for the working man. He works on his vacation any way. God Bless President Trump!
    President Obama's policies continue to bear fruit. Remember, the US is still under Obama's fiscal policies.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Please take this crap over to your "Rave about Trump" thread where it belongs. We are not befouling that thread with our jeers, so why not return the favor?
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    President Obama's policies continue to bear fruit. Remember, the US is still under Obama's fiscal policies.
    Yes!

sorry, double post.

Trump kids' ski vacation incurs over $300,000 in security costs

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/tru...ecurity-costs/

The annual Aspen ski vacation taken in March by President Trump's children, Ivanka and Eric Trump, and their families, including son-in-law Jared Kushner, left taxpayers on the hook for security costs of at least $330,000, CBS News has learned.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Allegedly, he's golfing this weekend.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5