1455 users online (302 members and 1153 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    These pics just made me LMAO! What a pathetic and ridiculous "man." I can't see tubby Trump ever releasing such photos. Something for which we should all be grateful.
    I don 't want to see Two Scoops without a shirt or WITH a shirt for that matter. I don't want to look at him or hear his voice. BLARG

Hypocrite extraordinaire:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/look-back...133740090.html

On the campaign trail, Trump even went as far as to promise that he would never see his golf courses again if he was elected because he would be “work in my a** off” in the White House, but after he took office, he visited his golf properties in Florida for eight consecutive weekends.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Trump Complains About Polls Showing He's Least Popular President Ever

By Tim Marcin On 8/7/17 at 9:45 AM

Hold on to your hats, folks, because this might shock you: President Donald Trump vented his*anger*online Monday morning. The leader of the free world took to Twitter to share some of the things grinding his gears, as he is wont to do.

Trump posted*some of his usual gripes,*fake*news (otherwise known as*news that paints him in a bad light)*chief among them. Despite being in the midst of a more than two-week vacation at his Bedminster golf course, Trump also made sure to post that he was*"working hard from New Jersey while White House goes through long planned renovation," which didn't directly mention Newsweek's*recent viral cover depicting him as a lazy boy-king*but could be seen as a response of sorts...**

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-compla...nt-ever-647404

Secret Service going broke because of high demands of Trump family:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ily/529075001/

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

The agency has faced a crushing workload since the height of the contentious election season, and it has not relented in the first seven months of the administration. Agents must protect Trump – who has traveled almost every weekend to his properties in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia – and his adult children whose business trips and vacations have taken them across the country and overseas.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyWest View Post
    Secret Service going broke because of high demands of Trump family:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ily/529075001/
    Just when I thought Trump couldn't take his country down any further ..... he does just that. His previous promises are laughable - I'll work so hard I won't have time to golf, I'll be in the Whitehouse continuously working for the American people, I'll fix everything ...

He's going to ask the American public tonight to trust him on his new plan for Afghanistan. Can't wait to hear what the plan is and who wants/agrees to follow him.

"USA Today reported the Secret Service has been required to pay $60,000 on renting golf carts at both properties to protect the president."

That is money straight into Trump's pocket!!!!

http://www.ibtimes.com/trumps-making...ations-2580951
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Unbelievable.
    I usually agree with you, but not this time.

This is SOOOOOO believable.

45 is a crook, a big, fat, baby, and a hypocrite.

He has already shown us what an utter fail he is, so I suspend any future disbelief because he is an absolute horror of a human being and a POTUS.
    Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
    -Samuel Johnson

Unbelievable that this is acceptable to his followers LOL

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...randolph-alles

Alles said the agency was burdened beyond its typical presidential workload by Trump’s weekend travel schedule to his properties in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia, as well as providing protection for his adult children on their business trips and vacations, both domestically and internationally.
    “The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,’’ Alles told the newspaper. “I can’t change that. I have no flexibility.’’
    -Samuel Johnson

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Unbelievable that this is acceptable to his followers LOL
    This is something that gripped my attention during the campaign as well. Trump's viewed as some kind of apostle for downtrodden working folks. Him? A cosmopolitan billionaire whose never truly understood sacrifice...who has never had to choose between paying for prescriptions or food, who never had to worry about having enough for diapers or school supplies, or driving on fumes desperately trying to get to payday.

Now, I'm not ignorant, I know too well that if you're dirt poor, it's rather unlikely you're going to be able to raise funds required in today's campaigns. The myth that anyone can be president is indeed a myth though a noble and inspiring one. But it just beggars belief that the people making choices for 'everyday Americans' are among the most privileged in our society. Not just Trump but also his administration and to a large extent even Congress. And the normal checks and balances in place to ensure these people aren't designing policy based on their personal financial interests is failing all of us.

I prefer elected officials that can relate to the struggles we all face and well remember them.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    This is something that gripped my attention during the campaign as well. Trump's viewed as some kind of apostle for downtrodden working folks. Him? A cosmopolitan billionaire whose never truly understood sacrifice...who has never had to choose between paying for prescriptions or food, who never had to worry about having enough for diapers or school supplies, or driving on fumes desperately trying to get to payday.

Now, I'm not ignorant, I know too well that if you're dirt poor, it's rather unlikely you're going to be able to raise funds required in today's campaigns. The myth that anyone can be president is indeed a myth though a noble and inspiring one. But it just beggars belief that the people making choices for 'everyday Americans' are among the most privileged in our society. Not just Trump but also his administration and to a large extent even Congress. And the normal checks and balances in place to ensure these people aren't designing policy based on their personal financial interests is failing all of us.

I prefer elected officials that can relate to the struggles we all face and well remember them.

JMO
    Well said.

As an educator, I liken it to the issue of decisions made at state and federal levels regarding education. The people in these offices are almost never educators and do not seek out educators as advisors before constructing policies.

It is maddening to be handed down mandates and guidelines that are not developmentally appropriate nor are they in the best interest of the children or their educations.

Looking at you, Betsy DeVos.
    -Samuel Johnson

This is not Two Scoops, but . Well, I am speechlees

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/08/2...tic-instagram/

Trump will soon surpass same amount spent on Obama's 8 years in office. One big factor as mentioned is Trump's weekend trips to Mar-a-lago, NJ while other presidents stayed at Camp David which has security provided. His adult children also travel expensively; Eric just went to Uruguay at an astronomical cost. Trump should be asked to pay for his children's travel detail. I hope congress raises the issue.

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Walter Shaub was the director of the Office of Governmental Ethics who resigned in protest of Trump's repeated ethical norms violations:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast