3 Sisters Have Babies on Back-to-Back-to-Back Days in St. Charles

aussiegran

Reaction score
KSDK-Three cousins will have a story they'll likely hear many times as they grow up: how they were born on three straight days in the same hospital.

Tracey Mueller delivered a child, Sophia, on December 28th at St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles.

In the same hospital the next day, December 29th, her sister, Trisha Duvel, delivered Jack.

Then a third sister, Jamie Roden, delivered a child, Kara, on December 30th.

That means grandparents Sondra and Jack Dames didn't have to go far to visit all three babies and their moms, since they were all at St. Joseph at the same time.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=90286
:eek: This will be one excited busy grandmother for a while.I wonder what the odds are for this happening.

aussiegran said:
KSDK-Three cousins will have a story they'll likely hear many times as they grow up: how they were born on three straight days in the same hospital.

Tracey Mueller delivered a child, Sophia, on December 28th at St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles.

In the same hospital the next day, December 29th, her sister, Trisha Duvel, delivered Jack.

Then a third sister, Jamie Roden, delivered a child, Kara, on December 30th.

That means grandparents Sondra and Jack Dames didn't have to go far to visit all three babies and their moms, since they were all at St. Joseph at the same time.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=90286
:eek: This will be one excited busy grandmother for a while.I wonder what the odds are for this happening.
slim to none!! how very sweet--- my goodness- grandma & grandpa are going to be busy;)

LOL, just imagine the grandparents going to the window and saying "I want to see my grandchild". Nurse says "which one?" and grandparents reply "that one and that one and that one."

Reminds me of a guy I used to know. His wife had a baby the same day his ex wife did (different hospitals). Both babies were his. He alleged that both babies were concieved at the same time. A result of a three way encounter.

:laugh: :laugh:

mysteriew said:
Reminds me of a guy I used to know. His wife had a baby the same day his ex wife did (different hospitals). Both babies were his. He alleged that both babies were concieved at the same time. A result of a three way encounter.

Wonder who he visited first...

Marine Mom said:
:laugh: :laugh:

Wonder who he visited first...

LOL, I don't know. He was the stepson of a coworker, and she was a little shy about talking about it.

mysteriew said:
LOL, just imagine the grandparents going to the window and saying "I want to see my grandchild". Nurse says "which one?" and grandparents reply "that one and that one and that one."

Talk about "spreading the love"...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back