Howard Stern gets 220 million in stocks!

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Howard Stern to Get $220M in Sirius Stock
Jan 05 4:24 PM US/Eastern
Email this story
ap.gif

NEW YORK

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. will give Howard Stern 34 million shares of stock _ worth about $220 million at today's prices _ because the company has met agreed-upon targets for gaining new subscribers under its 2004 deal with the shock jock. In a regulatory filing Thursday, Sirius said its subscriber count as of Dec. 31, 2005, exceeded the target it had agreed upon with Stern in October 2004, when it made a five-year deal with him.

If I had $220 mil I'd give it to him to stay off the airways.

Shadow205 said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I can't stand the guy. :sick:

Linda7NJ said:
I love him:D

i use to really like him...still catch his shows every now & then, but he's changed so much over the years...he use to actually have some really thought provoking topics on the show, & some of his views were quite shocking at times...well, not shocking to me, but for a big part of the listeners/viewers...it seems now it all deals with spanking girls butts or tying them in a tickle chair....

i read 2 of his books (maybe his only 2) & enjoyed them thoroughly..

this reminded me....i saw a VERY good movie the other night...an older movie, called Talk Radio about a "shock jock"......

I can't stand the man! He's so gross! :sick:

He's a pioneer..much like Larry Flynt. I admire them both, I may not agree with what they do, but I aggressively defend their right & courage to do it.

Linda7NJ said:
He's a pioneer..much like Larry Flynt. I admire them both, I may not agree with what they do, but I aggressively defend their right & courage to do it.
I saw him interviewed on LKL. I thought his viewpoint as an artist was fascinating.

I am not a particular fan of his show, I have little experience listening to him, but when I heard him talk about radio, his revolutionary ideas to tell the audience everything that is going on both inside the studio and in his own head it just sounded like artisitic genius.

Artists provoke. He succeeds.

Shadow205 said:
Shoot! You can change the station for free:doh:

He used to be on every morning when i drove my kids to school. I hated forgetting the radio was left on that station only to realize it when I heard something vulgar.

Sure, people have a right to listen to him. His movie private parts was actually good but I can't stand him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back