Found Safe OK - Bracie Schivers, 18 mos, Cleveland County, 4 Aug 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
daughter.png

At 5:00 p.m. yesterday, a judge in Cleveland County removed the parental rights from Tara Springfield and Bryant Schivers due to evidence of child endangerment over Bracie. When Cleveland County sheriffs’ deputies went to take custody of Bracie, Springfield and Shivers were already gone and they had taken their daughter.

The suspects are believed to be driving a 2011 White Chevy C 15 pickup with the license tag: BQQ-657.

There are currently no clothing descriptions of the suspects or Bracie.
She is believed to be in immediate danger. Both suspects are known to be heavy substance abusers
http://kfor.com/2017/08/05/amber-alert-2/

Latest article says the couple's other children may also be with them.

Authorities also think Bryant Schivers Jr., 12, Bailey Schivers, 9, and Braddock Schivers, 8, are with the couple and Bracie.
Authorities described the couple as being “heavy substance abusers” and think that Bracie may be in imminent danger.

They are thought to be driving a white 2011 Chevrolet C 15 pickup with Oklahoma license plate BQQ-657

http://newsok.com/article/5559053

In some ways I think (IMO) that may be a good thing in that the couple may be less likely to harm all the kids, especially since one is 12 and maybe strong enough to fight back.

And this just in:

[video=twitter;893984509271588865]https://twitter.com/koconews/status/893984509271588865[/video]KOCO-5 Oklahoma City ✔ @koconews
Arrest warrant issued for man accused of kidnapping Cleveland County girl, 1 http://dlvr.it/Pc4N9H

Why isn't this in the top ten of this forum? What a darling little girl.

Isn't this strange - a warrant has been issued for the father, but not the mother?
Yet, parental rights were taken away from both parents.

Why didn't CPS take the other children away? If the homelife is not conducive for one child, why would you leave three other children in the house?

While the other children are older, they are too young to be with drug addicted parents. Their lives are ruled by the parents and they have no other choices. The 12 year old is at a very influential age and it is dangerous for his future to be subjected to this lifestyle. IMO.

Hopefully when they find the parents, there will be an order to place all the children under CPS care.

Just a side note, this mother is one scary looking person!

On August 2nd, the family are at a funeral for a baby in the family. Pics are posted yesterday of Bracie at the funeral. Amber Alert was posted on August 4th. These events so close together could be influencing their actions.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

The funeral was for Bracies baby sister that was born March 28th of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly could be sick about this. These innocent babies have no chance when their parents
choose drugs over them.

bumping for little Bracie! I pray she and her siblings are safe tonight!

Will the police accept this "died in her sleep". Why was an autopsy not conducted?

With the parents being druggies, it would seem like LE would require the autopsy. IMO.

I just finished reading Tara's FB and the only thing mentioned when the baby was born was she had an irregular heartbeat. She was placed in NICU for observation.

Baby was out of NICU and then mother and baby got to go home together. Tara writes that the doctor said 1 out of ?? babies are born with this and it normally adjusts itself. (I don't recall the number).

Will the police accept this "died in her sleep". Why was an autopsy not conducted?

With the parents being druggies, it would seem like LE would require the autopsy. IMO.

I just finished reading Tara's FB and the only thing mentioned when the baby was born was she had an irregular heartbeat. She was placed in NICU for observation.

Baby was out of NICU and then mother and baby got to go home together. Tara writes that the doctor said 1 out of ?? babies are born with this and it normally adjusts itself. (I don't recall the number).

As it was an unexplained death, there would have been an autopsy. The results may be what caused them to lose their parental rights.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back