618 users online (93 members and 525 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    The alleged kidnapper has been arrested so why would police keep her in the safe house?
    Because he was part of a huge dark web group?
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

The alleged kidnapper has been arrested so why would police keep her in the safe house?
    From a DM article, but I've also seen it in other places

'You will, upon your landing in your home country cease any investigation activities related to your kidnapping. You also agreed to sneak a pre-determined set of information in to the media and we will expect to see evidence that has been done in the near future.'You and your family will, in no way ever talk about us in bad language and without respect. You have been treated fairly, with respect and we expect to hear exactly the same about us in return. You can release any information you have heard from MO while your holding as he would never give you any information that could harm our activities. We will not tolerate lying about anything that has happened.

'You have also agreed to pay outstanding costs of your release of $50,000. We expect that money to be paid in BitCoins within one month.

Any sort of disobedience with the above will result in your elimination.'

She claimed she is still in fear for her life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe Ayling: Lawyer defends 20-year-old model as questions mount over "Black Death" kidnapping claims.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/chloe-ayling-kidnapping-claims-lawyer-defends-glamour-model-milan-italy-black-death-a7882671.html

Francesco Pesce, who is representing the model in Italy, said that he believes Ms Ayling is telling the truth and that the authorities have satisfied themselves about any doubts in her story.

Ms Ayling came to fame over the weekend after she said that she had been kidnapped in early July, after being led to Italy to take part in a photoshoot.
    ...shopping trip with her kidnapper during the time she was allegedly being held captive.
    Last edited by Jax49; 08-08-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan
    #metoo

I haven't been able to find any media from when she was actually missing. Seems strange that a model goes missing and there are no headlines until she is released. Surprised I can't find anything from the family while she was missing. Has anyone else seen anything?

Remember the rest of the "gang of men" who are watching her and the threat that she would be eliminated if she did not follow the agreement?
    Yeah, I know.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    I haven't been able to find any media from when she was actually missing. Seems strange that a model goes missing and there are no headlines until she is released. Surprised I can't find anything from the family while she was missing. Has anyone else seen anything?
    Yes, and you would think that the babysitter of her child would have been wondering why she didn't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Yes, and you would think that the babysitter of her child would have been wondering why she didn't come back.

Not to mention her AGENT, ya know, the one who was supposedly contacted by Herba to set up the "photo shoot". The agent who was paid cash for the shoot. So weird. The agent seems a little sketch to me, especially the way she has been describing Chloe (naive, willing do do whatever it takes, etc). I would bet that the agent has a lot more to do with this than she is letting on, whether it's a hoax or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
    She will probably say that she was supposed to be away on this modelling shoot so no one would have realized she was missing. I hate to doubt such a serious subject but this whole story sounds like it was pulled from the Globe or National Enquirer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

very curious and waiting for the truth....

Speaking during an appearance on This Morning, modelling agent Carla Bellucci of Twenty One Models Management explained that she had been an agent and friend of the 20-year-old Page Three beauty since she was just 15 and criticised her management for failing to discover the true nature of the job which they had booked Chloe to attend.
    Sorry - to correct my previous post- the agent is blaming management for letting Chloe go on this trip unsupervised. Maybe I am misunderstanding and unfamiliar with the modeling industry, but my best friend is a talent agent and you better believe she would be the one responsible for booking her client's jobs, not the company's management.

"If there was any doubt in my mind, I wouldn't send a girl," Carla said. "And if there was still doubt after, I would chaperone. You would be chaperoned to the shoot. You would never send a girl alone."
    Super confused how she wouldn't know what jobs her client is booked on, especially ones that require out of country travel.

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...ilan-Instagram

Remember the rest of the "gang of men" who are watching her and the threat that she would be eliminated if she did not follow the agreement?
    Yeah, I know.

This guy could have convinced her there was a gang of men.
    People didn't believe DH's kidnapping because circumstances were so bizarre. As I recall DH believed there was more than one person involved because kidnapper convinced her of it.
    Even police implied it was a hoax.
    Turns out it was an absolutely true story, and the reason it was so bizarre is because kidnapper was a unusual person.
    Last edited by jjenny; 08-08-2017 at 12:58 PM.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysia View Post
    Human Trafficking is big business, unfortunately.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking
    Its absolutely from the movie taken. My first thought was shock that real life could match a script so precisely. Then doubt.

The stats you site invariably involve the following:
    1. Men, women and children from developing world countries desperate to immigrate and taken advantage of via "contracts" or false promises and put into forced labor.
    2. People who were already slaves or indentured servants from
    developing world countries, trafficked to work.
    3. Women from developing world countries or poor counties in Eastern Europe "Natashas", lured to other countries for the purposes of prostitution.
    4. Young, troubled teens or young women with addiction of family issues murder or kidnapped by pimps in the states to do sex work.

The myth of "white slavery" involving pedo rings and well to do or middle class white kids and women being snatched to be sold has never really panned out. There have been a few isolated cases of young white girls from stable families who are kidnspped to do sex work but typically they come from dysfunction or poverty.

This story doesnt pass the smell test.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Its absolutely from the movie taken. My first thought was shock that real life could match a script so precisely. Then doubt.

The stats you site invariably involve the following:
    1. Men, women and children from developing world countries desperate to immigrate and taken advantage of via "contracts" or false promises and put into forced labor.
    2. People who were already slaves or indentured servants from
    developing world countries, trafficked to work.
    3. Women from developing world countries or poor counties in Eastern Europe "Natashas", lured to other countries for the purposes of prostitution.
    4. Young, troubled teens or young women with addiction of family issues murder or kidnapped by pimps in the states to do sex work.

The myth of "white slavery" involving pedo rings and well to do or middle class white kids and women being snatched to be sold has never really panned out. There have been a few isolated cases of young white girls from stable families who are kidnspped to do sex work but typically they come from dysfunction or poverty.

This story doesnt pass the smell test.
    100% agree, the point is to circumvent the law and gain as little attention as possible. That is done by exactly what Gitana said, taking those from poor places, moving them long distances and conning them into that world.

Its all playing out like a very bad attempt at a fetish novel

Yeah, I know.

The kidnapper in DH's case convinced the victims there was a group of people involved in kidnapping and that that DH's boyfriend was being watched. Seriously, some of you should look at the posts on DH's case when police came out suggesting that case was a hoax and even before that. Weren't many people believing that was an actual kidnapping, were there? And yet DH's kidnapping was an absolutely true case of kidnapping.
    A strange and bizarre case doesn't mean it isn't true.
    Last edited by jjenny; 08-08-2017 at 01:11 PM.
    Just my opinion

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast