1237 users online (219 members and 1018 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,942

    TX - Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Contreras, 38, San Antonio, 3 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

    Elizabeth's family said that around 10:30 p.m. she left to get her work schedule at the Mission Trails Baptist Hospital. They believe she never made it there.

    Around 5 a.m. Thursday is when Elizabeth's family realized she hadn't returned home. Her car was found on the side of a road later Friday near Corpus Christi. Police said that her purse and wallet were inside.

    Elizabeth has a 6-year-old daughter. Her family said that she has been asking for her mom every day.

    http://www.kens5.com/mb/amp/news/loc...lp-1/462264944

    Last edited by Harmony 2; 08-11-2017 at 11:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,852
    Elizabeth Sierra Contreras was last seen on Aug. 2 at 10:30 p.m. wearing black yoga pants, a black v-neck shirt, and flip flops.

    She stands at 5 feet 4 inches and weighs about 220 pounds.

    Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call 210-870-4054 or 210-450-7642.

    http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loca...beth-contreras

    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    411
    Hopefully she will return to her daughter's embrace, and quickly too!
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

    We Are All One Human Race!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,226

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,146
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered… everywhere everywhere everywhere.”

    -
    Find Dani
    Madison Doe
    Where is Sherin?
    -
    IMO.
    "Имaте Петрова огъня."
    "You have the Petrova fire."


  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,852
    SAN ANTONIO - There's not a dry eye at one home on La Mesa Place. It's the last place 38-year-old Elizabeth Sierra Contreras was seen on Wednesday. Her family is pleading for the public's help after she disappeared without a trace.

    "We don't know how to go about our daily lives," said Lillian Sierra, Elizabeth's sister said. "We don't know how to live."

    Elizabeth's family said that around 10:30 p.m. she left to get her work schedule at the Mission Trails Baptist Hospital. They believe she never made it there.

    Around 5 a.m. Thursday is when Elizabeth's family realized she hadn't returned home. Her car was found on the side of a road later Friday near Corpus Christi. Police said that her purse and wallet were inside.

    Her family says that they don't know why she would be in that area.

    "We don't know if the car ran out of gas, we don't know if she stopped to get gas and something happened at a gas station," Lillian Sierra said. "We don't know anything."

    Elizabeth has a 6-year-old daughter. Her family said that she has been asking for her mom every day.

    "We're not giving up. We're going to keep trying until she comes home," Lillian Sierra said. "Until we hear anything, we're not giving up on her. And if she's out there, we hope she knows that."

    If you've seen Contreras or have any tips on where she might be, contact the San Antonio Police Department. If you want to help in efforts to find her, contact (210) 870-4054 or (210) 850-7642.
    http://www.kens5.com/news/local/fami...lp-1/462264944


    Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde


    In my opinion....speculation

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12,952
    Family says missing San Antonio mother would 'never leave her daughter'

    SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio mother has been missing for five days now and her family is beginning to panic.
    Elizabeth Contreras's photo has been posted all over town and all over the internet but no one has seen her.
    The missing woman turned 39 on Sunday.
    The mystery and endless unanswered questions are making life unbearable for Lillian Sierra.
    "It's very hard. She's our sister. She's a mother. It's hard not having her here and not knowing what happened to her," Sierra said, holding back tears.
    Plus, a discovery Friday made the disappearance seem even more suspicious.
    "Thankfully somebody driving to work Friday morning saw that a car was parked on the side of I-37 a few exits past City Base, probably Exit 130 and it was coming inbound towards San Antonio. They said they saw a similar car described on Facebook. We found her purse and wallet inside," Sierra explained.
    Police are holding onto those items as part of the investigation. As for Sierra, she's racking her brain about what stops her sister may have made along the way that night.
    "I know the car was low on gas so she did state she was going to put gas. So that's why we don't know what happened. Did something happen at a gas station?" she said.
    https://www.ksat.com/news/family-say...-hear-daughter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,752
    Her car was found 143 miles, 2 hours and 7 minutes from where she started. It was stated by the sister the car was facing the direction of her heading back to San Antonio from Chorpus Christi.

    If she didn't have much gas, then surely she had to stop and get some to have made it to Corpus Christi. Wonder if there is CCTV that can verify this? By now I imagine the recovered car has been checked for gas levels.

    Why would she leave the house, saying she was going to pick up her work schedule, but never make it there, then her car is found over two hours away?

    This doesn't sound like a joyride to me, it sounds more like an abuction with her being forced to drive to CC, then was forced from the car which was then abandoned. Or she was abducted in San Antonio, never left that area, but the perp did to get away and ditch the car in Corpus Christi. Praying she is found and comes home safe.
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
    Her car was found 143 miles, 2 hours and 7 minutes from where she started. It was stated by the sister the car was facing the direction of her heading back to San Antonio from Chorpus Christi.

    If she didn't have much gas, then surely she had to stop and get some to have made it to Corpus Christi. Wonder if there is CCTV that can verify this? By now I imagine the recovered car has been checked for gas levels.

    Why would she leave the house, saying she was going to pick up her work schedule, but never make it there, then her car is found over two hours away?

    This doesn't sound like a joyride to me, it sounds more like an abuction with her being forced to drive to CC, then was forced from the car which was then abandoned. Or she was abducted in San Antonio, never left that area, but the perp did to get away and ditch the car in Corpus Christi. Praying she is found and comes home safe.
    Seajay, I thought the car had been found in Corpus too. But see Gardeners link above that says a couple of exits up from City Base heading towards San Antonio. Which one is it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,611
    following


  11. #11
    keeponsearching's Avatar
    keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    3,327
    I thought it was found coming inbound to San Antonio, near exit 130. It seems like her work is only a 11 minute drive to that exit. She lives 20 minutes north of her work, so total time to the exit, or somewhere near it would be 30 minutes. If she didn't make it to work, there could be a good possiblty she stop for gas first.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On the sunny shores of I-65
    Posts
    2,066
    I'm most curious as to why she would go out at 10:30 at night to get her work schedule. If it was a questions of "Hey- they just posted the schedule- do I work tomorrow or not?" a simple phone call or text would suffice. No way I would drive 20 minutes that time of night for something like that.

    I wonder (and this is MOO) if she left to do something else and only told the family she was heading to get her work schedule?
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    I thought it was found coming inbound to San Antonio, near exit 130. It seems like her work is only a 11 minute drive to that exit. She lives 20 minutes north of her work, so total time to the exit, or somewhere near it would be 30 minutes. If she didn't make it to work, there could be a good possiblty she stop for gas first.
    It makes more sense for her car to be located near San Antonio but if you read the opening post it says was found near Corpus. I also think she stopped to gas up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by meanmaryjean View Post
    I'm most curious as to why she would go out at 10:30 at night to get her work schedule. If it was a questions of "Hey- they just posted the schedule- do I work tomorrow or not?" a simple phone call or text would suffice. No way I would drive 20 minutes that time of night for something like that.

    I wonder (and this is MOO) if she left to do something else and only told the family she was heading to get her work schedule?
    Has it been said what shift she works? If she works night shift then maybe it's normal for her to go out at night.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Family says missing San Antonio mother would 'never leave her daughter'

    https://www.ksat.com/news/family-say...-hear-daughter
    I think the car being found in Corpus is a case of misreporting. The family stating that the car was found relatively
    close to her work tends to be more likely to me. Minutes, not hours. I think it could make a huge difference in where
    someone would start looking to find out what happened.

    "Thankfully somebody driving to work Friday morning saw that a car was parked on the side of I-37 a few exits past City Base, probably Exit 130"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*
    By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 980
    Last Post: 04-23-2017, 01:26 PM
  2. Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*
    By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1028
    Last Post: 04-21-2017, 09:20 AM
  3. Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*
    By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 832
    Last Post: 04-20-2017, 01:30 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 10:53 AM

Tags for this Thread