Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Not Available

Clothing & Personal Items

Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: He insured a 1952 VW Beetle.

Circumstances of Disappearance

Le-Roi La France was last seen in October or November 1964 in Coquitlam, BC. At the time of his disappearance, Le-Roi was a student at the University of British Columbia and living in Burnaby, BC. He was reported missing on March 31, 2016 when his siblings learned no formal missing person report had ever been filed for their brother.
Investigating Agency(s)

Agency Name: Coquitlam RCMP
Agency Contact Person: N/A
Agency Phone Number: 604-945-1550
Agency E-Mail: Unknown
Agency Case Number: 2016-10428

NCIC Case Number: Unknown
NamUs Case Number: Unknown

Information Source(s)

RCMP
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/5179dmbc.html

I wonder how they know he is "involuntarily missing"? Maybe there are details they are keeping private, or the family just feels he wouldn't have walked away.

He made me think of this UID who may have been French Canadian, though I can't tell whether there is much resemblance, especially since Le-Roi's family didn't know his weight and height.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/198umsc.html

@MadMcGoo that seems like a decent lead. Has it been submitted as a possible lead? Trout Lake is a 34 hour (35K km) drive from Burnaby, BC. But, people cross Canada all the time. And driving through Michigan would have been an easier route than heading through northern Canada to get to Toronto in the winter months - if he happened to be heading that way in his Volkswagon.

@MadMcGoo that seems like a decent lead. Has it been submitted as a possible lead? Trout Lake is a 34 hour (35K km) drive from Burnaby, BC. But, people cross Canada all the time. And driving through Michigan would have been an easier route than heading through northern Canada to get to Toronto in the winter months - if he happened to be heading that way in his Volkswagon.
I don’t think I submitted this one. I’ll look over the cases again tonight and submit! Thanks

Noting that at this link, the mp is described as Indigenous.
rbbm.
Canada's Missing | Case details (rcmp-grc.gc.ca)
LA FRANCE, Le-Roi Francis

Aliases
LA FRANCE, Leroy Francis
Missing since
November 1, 1964
Year of birth
Age at disappearance
Bio group
Indigenous

Eye colour
Brown
Hair
Brown, Short

Jan. 16, 2024
1706593004080.png
''Police described La France as an Indigenous man with short brown hair, brown eyes and a slim build. They said he stands 5'5" tall and wears glasses.

"This year, Le-Roi will have been missing for 60 years," said Staff Sgt. Ed Yoshiyama, Coquitlam RCMP's investigative services support commander, in the release.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back