1262 users online (225 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

Shirtless Putin on "Fishing Expedition" catching some big fish!

Is Vlad trolling the Donald?

Of all the summer vacation activities Putin could have chosen to allow himself to be photographed participating in, he chose fishing. As in Fat-boy Trump is over here complaining about a "fishing expedition". And those are some big fish the Russian President is shown catching!

Shirtless photos are bound to be published world wide. Wouldn't want to see a shirtless photo of Trump, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Is Vlad trolling the Donald?

Of all the summer vacation activities Putin could have chosen to allow himself to be photographed participating in, he chose fishing. As in Fat-boy Trump is over here complaining about a "fishing expedition". And those are some big fish the Russian President is shown catching!

Shirtless photos are bound to be published world wide. Wouldn't want to see a shirtless photo of Trump, that's for sure.

Ahahaha!

Donny is soooooooo Putin's lil beotch! And Putin is reminding Donny who the "hot one" is.

Gross.
    Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
    -Samuel Johnson

I'd like to believe he's trolling our megalith of a president, but he's been going on shirtless manly man treks for years. It's so weird. They both exhibit high levels of fragile, toxic masculinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    I'd like to believe he's trolling our megalith of a president, but he's been going on shirtless manly man treks for years. It's so weird. They both exhibit high levels of fragile, toxic masculinity.
    At least Putin isn't a petulant, whining, big fat baby.

He's diabolical and dirty as all Hell. But not a crybaby.
    -Samuel Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    At least Putin isn't a petulant, whining, big fat baby.

He's diabolical and dirty as all Hell. But not a crybaby.
    This is very true.

I know I'm weird, but I always found Putin to be somewhat attractive in his own way. He's not my type - too short. But there is - or was - something about him. Certainly much more so than Trump.

As a much younger man Trump was the more classically good looking, but he always seemed to have that off-putting arrogant, braggart personality.

I know I'm weird, but I always found Putin to be somewhat attractive in his own way. He's not my type - too short. But there is - or was - something about him. Certainly much more so than Trump.

As a much younger man Trump was the more classically good looking, but he always seemed to have that off-putting arrogant, braggart personality.
    Agree with your first statement.....

You know I kid.
    -Samuel Johnson

Sorry. Gotta go vomit. And Putin is a crybaby. He expresses it in killing opponents and having nukes trained on the Baltics. They dared to get independence. No way! They are coming back to Russia!