791 users online (105 members and 686 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WV - Car Accident Reveals Murder of Kaye-lea Plummer, 11, Aug 2017

Accident in Pocahontas County leads to a body being found

The woman who lost control and crashed the vehicle was Erica Newsome of Jacksonville, Florida. The child found near the scene, Newsome’s 11-year-old daughter.

Reports say a couple traveling from New York saw the body removed from the vehicle. It was later determined that the girl was killed in Jacksonville, Newsome placed the child in the vehicle Saturday and was heading toward Buffalo, New York, where the child’s father lives.
    http://www.wdtv.com/content/news/Acc...439068043.html

https://pocahontastimes.com/vehicle-...investigation/

...digitally recorded post Miranda statement in which Newsome stated that she had picked her daughter, Kaye-lea Plummer, up from her bed and put her in her truck on Friday, August 4, and Kaye-lea did not move, eat, drink, speak or use the restroom for two days – the time span of the drive from Jacksonville, Florida to the scene of the accident.
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan
    #metoo

http://www.wvalways.com/story/360797...inor-car-wreck

After investigating, troopers contacted authorities in Jacksonville, Florida where Newsome is believed to be from. They say a crime scene was found in Newsome's home in Florida.
    bbm
    MOO
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan
    #metoo

Evil.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

wth was she going to do when she got to the father's house? 'discover' her death after she arrived?! and then she decided a car accident was a good cover?

The Pocahontas Times reported that a couple from New York City said they saw Newsome, 37, remove a body from the vehicle and drag it over the hill.

West Virginia State Police Sergeant Herby Barlow said Newsome and the body of her 11-year-old daughter were found on a road that was about 150 feet over a nearby embankment.

“It was obvious that the 11-year-old did not die from injuries from the accident,” Barlow said. “Her injuries were non-motor vehicle injuries.”
    According to the Pocahontas Times, Newsome told detectives that she had killed her daughter and was abusive to her.

The West Virginia MetroNews said investigators determined that the child was killed in Jacksonville and then loaded into Newsome's car.
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...inia/462670673

I cannot wrap my head around this. This poor 11 yr old was terrified while this unfolded I'm sure. I will never understand how you can hate your EX more than you love your child. That you created and birthed and wth was she driving to NY for to rub it in Dad's face? I hope FL charges her to the fullest. I just don't understand as a parent how you get to this point with your child. She's evil and the new inmates will be happy to meet her I'm sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OMG ... another bizarre one. What a sad, sad world we have become.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

I have to agree with you SouthernCutie, I cannot comprehend how anyone can become so consumed with hatred of their ex that it overwhelms their love of their child. I can only understand it by thinking that they must have distorted their thinking by substance abuse. I would have thought some sort of maternal instinct would have bonded her with her child but that obviously is not the case so it has to be substance abuse. The poor child.

Mother has admitted killing 11 year old.

Oceanway mother admits killing 11-year-old daughter, police say

Girl's body found after Jacksonville woman gets in crash in West Virginia

https://www.news4jax.com/news/crime/...daughters-body

https://www.news4jax.com/news/dead-c...t-have-snapped
    MOO
    #metoo

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...hter/585118496

The Pocahontas Times in West Virginia is reporting that Jacksonville mother Erica Newsome admitted to killing her 11-year-old daughter before attempting to drive to New York, where the child's father lives.
    MOO
    #metoo

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Thank you for adding her name to the title! I hope there is justice for Kaye-lea and that her mother will never be free to hurt another baby.
    Had those other drivers not seen and called it in she may never have been found or could have been an UID.
    May she rest in peace.

is that what was going on? or was she just abusive and crazy period?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCutie View Post
    I cannot wrap my head around this. This poor 11 yr old was terrified while this unfolded I'm sure. I will never understand how you can hate your EX more than you love your child. That you created and birthed and wth was she driving to NY for to rub it in Dad's face? I hope FL charges her to the fullest. I just don't understand as a parent how you get to this point with your child. She's evil and the new inmates will be happy to meet her I'm sure
    Sent from my SAMSUNG
    Last edited by tlcya; 08-09-2017 at 02:48 PM. Reason: repair broken quote

where did you read that though?

Quote Originally Posted by Meryl12 View Post
    I have to agree with you SouthernCutie, I cannot comprehend how anyone can become so consumed with hatred of their ex that it overwhelms their love of their child. I can only understand it by thinking that they must have distorted their thinking by substance abuse. I would have thought some sort of maternal instinct would have bonded her with her child but that obviously is not the case so it has to be substance abuse. The poor child.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast