1025 users online (149 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Young boy found dead in van outside Orlando day care center, 7 August 2017

A young boy was found dead Monday night in a van outside an Orlando day care.

The boy’s family said that they dropped him off earlier in the day, and that he’s usually home by 6 p.m. When he still hadn’t returned by about 8 p.m., the family called police.

The boy’s aunt said she asked one of the day care workers where he was, and she said he was gone. “(We) said, ‘Gone where?’ And she pointed at the van.”

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/ch...do-family-says

OMG that's horrible! That poor child.
    RIP little one

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I presume there will be criminal charges. The facility was already warned about not keeping good track of children being transported.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/ch...do-family-says
    Just my opinion

How sad, prayers to the family.

The views expressed within this post are my own point of view and are my own opinions and thoughts.

This angers me!!! I hope criminal charges are in the process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The boy, Myles K. Hill, would have turned 4 in two weeks.

A day care worker picked him up from his grandmother’s home Monday morning, but did not notice that he was still in the van when she dropped other children off at the Little Miracles Academy on West Colonial Drive, then brought the van back to the day care center’s other location on Plymouth Avenue.

When Myles didn’t come home from day care, his grandmother called 911 to file a missing child report. She also called the day care, where a worker checked the van, found the boy, and called 911.

Criminal charges are pending against the driver. She told officers that she did not do a head count when dropping the children off.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...807-story.html

This child was 4 years old, his family said he was usually home by 6, so when he did not return by 8 they called the police WTH, who was supposed to get him home by 6, and WHY did they wait two hours to call the police???????? Maybe I need to read the story

How could this happen??? RIP little one....
    Still believe in the human race.....

Poor baby. I know not every family has the luxury of staying home with kids, but I don't think I'll be able to have any unless I can stay home with them.
    The body of an unknown man washed up on Punaluu Beach in 1982. He was wearing an orange Bayley Exposure Suit, purchased from Tacoma, WA.
    His identity today is a mystery, Do you know who Barnacle Bill is?

*&*#*$&

Why is it so difficult to check a vehicle for kids when you are responsible?
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    The boy, Myles K. Hill, would have turned 4 in two weeks.

A day care worker picked him up from his grandmother’s home Monday morning, but did not notice that he was still in the van when she dropped other children off at the Little Miracles Academy on West Colonial Drive, then brought the van back to the day care center’s other location on Plymouth Avenue.

When Myles didn’t come home from day care, his grandmother called 911 to file a missing child report. She also called the day care, where a worker checked the van, found the boy, and called 911.

Criminal charges are pending against the driver. She told officers that she did not do a head count when dropping the children off.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...807-story.html
    From the link; BBM

"According to Florida Department of Children and Families records, Little Miracles Academy failed to comply with the “transportation rule” during a July 11 inspection. The facility’s log did not include elements such as arrival and departure times and destination locations, according to the report.

The problem was fixed right away, according to records."

Uh, apparently it wasn't fixed. What else is DCF dishonest about?
    All new members and guests;

To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

Also - WS Lingo

that poor baby was probably strapped in a seat. how awful #tears

http://noheatstroke.org/

Heatstroke Deaths of Children in Vehicles

732 children left in vehicles have died of heatstroke since 1998.
    All of these deaths could have been prevented.
    Updated August 8, 2017
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan

Uggg....I really hate to read these stories. I guess I followed the Cooper Harris murder to closely - that's where I learned of the torture these poor babies endure as they slowly bake to death in hot vehicles. Absolutely makes me want to vomit whenever I read about another innocent, helpless child dying in such a gruesome manner.

Pictured: Boy, 3, who died in Florida daycare van after being left for more than 11 hours just weeks after the business was reported for losing track of children being transported

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4pEJ3AyTD

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast