Found Safe MD - Devin Frazier-Mahoney, pregnant, Edgewater, Aug 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Missing Edgewater Woman Is 5 Months Pregnant: Police[/h]
screen_shot_2017-08-08_at_90418_am-1502201108-84.jpg

EDGEWATER, MD — Anne Arundel County Police are asking the public for help finding a missing Edgewater woman who is pregnant. Devin Nichole Frazier-Mahoney was reported missing Tuesday from Edgewater, authorities said.

She is believed to be driving a dark blue 2006 Mercury Montego with Maryland registration 9CV1260.
https://patch.com/maryland/edgewater/missing-edgewater-woman-5-months-pregnant-police

*No age and no last seen date in article

Wow! She has a little baby at home who needs her! She has a SO (maybe a husband) and they decided that she should be a stay at home mom to care for the kids. Seems like a nice young couple with right minds about family.

Where could she be? Has someone taken her away? How horrible!

From reading the comments under her baby's pics on her FB, it appears that the baby passed away: -(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

From reading the comments under her baby's pics on her FB, it appears that the baby passed away: -(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I didn't see this on fb but from googling her name I came to a similar conclusion... how horrible :( considering she is pregnant, I hope she didn't get caught up in any disturbed thoughts about this. I hope she and baby are okay!

I'm praying she is ok too! 5 months pregnant is about the time you begin to feel the baby kick, move, etc. and the pregnancy finally feels "real" for lack of a better term. I'm hoping this time in her pregnancy isn't triggering a new profound grief over the loss of her first baby. He hasn't been gone very long and I'm sure his loss is still fresh. Just some thoughts and I hope her and new baby come home soon with a wonderful happy ending.

Rumor on relative's facebook page is that she has been found. (ETA: actually several relative's pages)

Waiting for it to be posted on MSM somewhere.

Rumor on relative's facebook page is that she has been found. (ETA: actually several relative's pages)

Waiting for it to be posted on MSM somewhere.

Found alive?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288