UT - Sophia, 19 mos, disabled, beaten to death, Cottonwood Hts, 5 Jan 2016 *Arrest*

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A Utah father has been charged with abusing and killing his girlfriend's toddler daughter, more than a year after claiming she died of a seizure and four months after marrying the girl's mother.

Jake Jensen, 29, was charged on Monday in Salt Lake City, Utah, with beating and killing his wife Stephanie's daughter Sophia in January 2016.

At the time of the toddler's death, Jensen told police she suffered a seizure when he was looking after her while her mother was at work and said this was what caused her death.

In March this year, Jake and Stephanie, 23, married and the couple welcomed their first child together, another girl, in June.
On Monday, a day after their new daughter's christening, prosecutors filed charges against Jensen in light of a final autopsy report into Sophia's death which was completed in January.

It found Sophia had been murdered, that she had broken legs when she died and 'very severe' facial and head injuries.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ling-girlfriend-s-daughter.html#ixzz4pBSNx9Iq

How could anyone harm little angel Sophia?

IMG_0110.JPG

Such a gorgeous little girl. The more I read about this the more I wonder if there will be any additional arrests.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

How could there not be any family around to see what was happening to this little girl? I do wonder if the mother will face charges as well

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back