Recovered/Located NJ - Amy Schnack, 26, Williamstown, 30 July 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Amy Schnack, 26, has been missing since July 30. She is known to frequent the Walter Rand Transportation Center and Cooper University Hospital areas in Camden, as well as 18th and Market streets in Philadelphia.

Schnack is described as white, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 115 pounds, with long black hair and blue eyes.

Amy%20Schnack.jpg

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county...lp_sought_in_locating_missing_williamsto.html

I wish there was more information. Wonder where the photo is from. She looks distressed in the pic.. curious why it was chosen.

She looks like she's been crying in the picture or very tired

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm from NJ but not familiar with the areas she is known to frequent. Maybe someone more local can offer some insight?

I'm beating a dead horse, I know, but I wish we had a better picture where she didn't look so scared. The side pic helps but what about an every day smiling pic?

The places they say she frequents seem strange to me. You can easily get to 18th and Market in Philly from Camden, but there's really no reason to be hanging out in those areas, unless it's something like drugs or prostitution. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine