GUILTY GA - Randall & Wendy Bjorge, both 63, murdered, Lawrenceville, 1 April 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
As the bodies of Wendy and Randall Bjorge decomposed in an upstairs bedroom of their Georgia home, the two teens accused of killing them were downstairs partying with friends.

Cassandra Bjorge, 16, and her 19-year-old boyfriend Johnny Rider stayed in the Lawrenceville home for days after brutally murdering Bjorge's 63-year-old grandparents.

Authorities said Bjorge and Rider decided to murder the grandparents because they "basically had enough" of them.

The teens also planned to murder Bjorge's mom Amanda Sterling and several members of Rider's family.

lvparty21n.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...s-partied-bodies-decomposed-article-1.3079519

What do you even say . . . No words for how depraved this is

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

The county plans to seek the death penalty for Rider. He said Bjorge isn’t elligible for the death penalty, since she’s not yet 18 years old.

Police found Cassandra Bjorge’s grandparents dead in their home, the couple had been dead for about a week.

Cassandra Bjorge and Rider had kicked, punched and beat her grandparents with a tire iron. They’re accused of finishing the job by stabbing the elderly couple in the throats.

Other members of the Bjorges’ family noticed the 63-year-old couple’s absence. They began asking Gwinnett police to check on their house. “Gwinnett County Police responded to the location several times beginning April 6 and attempted welfare check by the request of family members,” said Gwinnett County police. “At the time, there was no obvious cause to enter the location by force.”

Rider and Cassandra Bjorge reportedly returned to Rider’s family home on April 8 intending to kill his parents. But the Rider family fought the couple off and called the police. When officers got to the house on Rambling Woods Drive, they didn’t find Rider or Bjorge, but they did find a car they soon discovered belonged to the elderly Bjorge couple — the couple nobody had heard from in several days.

Because of the crime at hand, officers decided to again make a welfare check at their home. This time, when nobody answered the door, officers went inside, where they found Wendy and Randall Bjorge.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/lo...cle_14bd2cd6-59be-5fb0-9053-9892a645c8cf.html

Horrific!! I will never understand how young people have no regard for human lives, regard for anything..it's like they're empty and soulless and they've barely lived themselves. I hope we find out they were raging drug addicts because truly that sad fact would ease my mind.

Welp, look what we have here, two more evil sh&t stains to clog up the system.
Lemme guess, Tyler Hadley is their hero. :puke:

Godspeed, Wendy and Randall Bjorge

I'm a bit confused by the welfare checks and how they played out. I've always understood that the point is to find out why no one was answering the door. I personally know of several welfare check cases and the officers either found entrance through a landlord or they forced the door. Why didn't they in this case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwinnett police were called to Wendy and Randall Bjorge’s home often — 31 times between October 2015 and March 2017.

“Out of that number, we responded 18 times for runaway calls and at least eight times for check often as possible (calls) by request of neighbors. There were several other domestic dispute calls and illegal drug suspicion calls answered at the location.”

Cassandra Bjorge was known as a frequent runaway.

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...grandparents-cops-say/SsHlUhIGIO9I5HSF3FdIPI/

They were treated for knife wounds to their wrists (the link in post #8). I noticed the band-aid on the girl's neck in the mugshot. I wondered if she tried to stab herself there, and it hurt, and she realized, wow, that would really kill me, so better do the wrist. Could brutally kill her grandparents and plan other murders, but when it came to HER dying, she couldn't do it. Imagine that. Just nasty speculation on my part, nothing reported, because this case is so horrible, just horrible.

when a kid repeatedly runs away I wonder why.

Sometimes it is because of abuse. But not always. My friends daughter ran away a lot. But she was never abused or treated badly by her parents. They had 3 kids, the other 2 were honor role students and great positive kids. But the middle child was always a troubled kid. As long as I can remember she was very difficult.

She ran away a lot because she liked to go party and have fun. She did a lot of drugs, dated older guys, and shoplifted and went along on car jackings.

She didn't need to do any of that. Her parents gave nice allowances to the kids for attending school and doing modest household chores. But she couldn't be bothered...

I am getting the same vibe from this girl...

This story reminds me of Tyler Hadley. He killed both of his parents with a hammer back in 2011. Then he threw a party at his house a few hours later.

Those murders gave me nightmares for weeks.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/tyler-hadleys-killer-party-20131218

"That afternoon, shortly before five, Tyler had hid his parents' cell phones so that they couldn't call for help.

When it was over, Tyler said, he wrapped towels around his parents' heads and dragged them into the master bedroom.

He threw every piece of incriminating evidence he could find into the bedroom, burying the corpses beneath a pile of broken dishes, shattered glass, bloody towels and pillowcases, books, a coffee table, a sponge mop, Clorox wipes and a canister of coffee grounds. He took a shower and then, he told Michael, he stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror and laughed.

At the St. Lucie County Jail Tyler is a celebrity. He responds to fan letters and signs "Hambo," and signs autographs for other inmates "Hammer Time."

When Anthony Snook found out about the Hadley murders, he thought, "Wow. I just went to the party of a lifetime. It's messed up what he did, but 20 years from now, I'll be able to say I was there. I hate Port St. Lucie, but that's kind of cool."

IT'S NO SECRET THIS GUY IS ONE SICK AND EVIL SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN ...BUT APPARENTLY, HIS FRIENDS ARE TOO.

No excuse of course but were these "kids" on meth or crack?

Seems to be a lot of " known to the victims " killers...I've estranged myself from my sib's troubled offspring

And look at his nose.......

I have to agree, they certainly look like meth heads. But, just like you said... even if they are drug users, it could never excuse these vicious crimes. After all, there are plenty of drug users who don't kill their grandparents.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back