845 users online (101 members and 744 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

UK - London, woman pushed into path of bus, 5 May 2017

The London Metropolitan Police are now seeking the public's assistance in identifying a jogger who pushed a pedestrian into the path of a bus on the Putney Bridge. The bus swerved in time, thankfully, and the woman suffered only minor injuries but the man has not been located. The incident was captured on video, which has been released.

Image of jogger:

Police describe the jogger as a man in his early- to mid-30s with brown eyes and short brown hair.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5c41c81806b5
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

whyyyyy

Wondering what/if he has something in his hand that looks like a coffee cup, what happened to it when the woman was pushed? imo.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/08/police-hunt-jogger-woman-pushed-path-oncoming-bus/

"It was only due to the superb quick reactions of the bus driver that she was not hit by the vehicle."

The Metropolitan Police said the bus stopped and passengers tended to the woman - who received minor injuries - following the incident on Friday, May 5 at about 7.40am.
    Officers said the jogger ran the other way across the bridge around 15 minutes later and the victim attempted to speak to him, but "he did not acknowledge her".
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7881996.html
    CCTV captured from the back of a passing bus appears to show the jogger shoving the woman to his right with both hands, causing her to fall head-first into the road.
    rbbm.
    Last edited by dotr; 08-08-2017 at 05:45 PM.

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    What an A-Hole.

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA
    Got my tickets Tuesday 14 November!!

If that was me, you bet I would have hunted him down. I hope they find him

I just can't understand how anyone could be so selfish and arrogant enough to do this to another human being and have a total disregard for their safety and wellbeing?

Hope they catch him.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold

And why? From the video it didn't look like they were going to collide. Hope they catch him quickly. Somebody knows who he is, video is clear.
    Just my opinion

cannot wait until they catch this !@#$%^!

what would he be charged with? assault? attempted murder?

I saw this earlier on Reddit but just ASSumed it had been an accidental bumping but upon closer inspection....what the heck?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

About 15 minutes later the jogger came back the other way across the bridge. The victim tried to speak to him but he did not acknowledge her and carried on jogging. The jogger is described as a white man, aged early to mid 30s, with brown eyes and short brown hair, he was wearing a light grey t-shirt and dark blue shorts. The man was running on the east side across Putney Bridge heading towards Putney Bridge Tube Station on May 5.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/news/video-j...ning-1-4526004

Thanks for starting a thread on this Indy Anna.
    I watched it on the news yesterday and played that clip about a dozen times. I saw some comments where people said the woman had put out her leg to trip him up - but watching the clip in slo mo it is clear that he deliberately moves across towards her and raises his arms to push her over.

The bit in the news that puzzled me was where he comes back , about 15 minutes later, and just ignores the woman - who is presumably still on the bridge, with perhaps others assisting her ( the reports said the bus stopped and passengers got off to help her ). Very odd.

Also interesting that this happened in May but only now is it being made headline news with a search for this man.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    Thanks for starting a thread on this Indy Anna.
    I watched it on the news yesterday and played that clip about a dozen times. I saw some comments where people said the woman had put out her leg to trip him up - but watching the clip in slo mo it is clear that he deliberately moves across towards her and raises his arms to push her over.

The bit in the news that puzzled me was where he comes back , about 15 minutes later, and just ignores the woman - who is presumably still on the bridge, with perhaps others assisting her ( the reports said the bus stopped and passengers got off to help her ). Very odd.

Also interesting that this happened in May but only now is it being made headline news with a search for this man.

That's what i was thinking...why are we now only hearing about this in August?

Quote Originally Posted by swarfliam View Post
    That's what i was thinking...why are we now only hearing about this in August?
    THIS^^^

and also, why didn't someone chase and tackle this jerk when he came back by.

That video is so freaky! Like what the heck? Just looking at it one would think he had it out for her specifically... Maybe he doesn't like non joggers on that same path? What an entitled nutcase regardless... I hope they find him and charge him with everything they can.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast