1055 users online (233 members and 822 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

President Trump gets propaganda folder with positive news about him twice daily

"President Donald Trump reportedly gets a folder twice a day filled with admiring tweets about him and photos of him looking powerful.

The folder, which has been dubbed 'the Propaganda Document' by some in the White House, is prepared daily by Trump's communications team, Vice News reports.

The team starts monitoring content on the President at around 6am each morning.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4pEhG4QA9
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    "President Donald Trump reportedly gets a folder twice a day filled with admiring tweets about him and photos of him looking powerful.

The folder, which has been dubbed 'the Propaganda Document' by some in the White House, is prepared daily by Trump's communications team, Vice News reports.

Omg the narcissist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-fo...ws-white-house

These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, don’t contain top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan
    #metoo

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    I'm actually quite concerned over news like this. I believe most presidents improve through experience - no one goes into the presidency with any real life experience and almost every presidency stumbles - we've witnessed time and again a president grow into his office. In order to do this though, a president must both acknowledge and appreciate his mistakes; then seek to learn the necessary lessons.

No good can arise from a sycophantic echo chamber. No lessons will ever be learned because no wrongs are ever committed, let alone recognized.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post

Kim Jong-un does the same. If you don't cheer loud enough , you're toast.

How pathetic is that? But his fan club will love it.

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    How pathetic is that? But his fan club will love it.
    Probably without ever considering that it sends the global message our president is not only easily misled but also potentially open to manipulation by foreign actors.

For me, this goes far beyond the president's ego. It has real world implications and poses its own threat. As if we need more.

JMO

Can you imagine how other foreign leaders are laughing at this? God, what they have to do to keep gramps happy...and yes, this is far beyond 45's ego. It tells me that he is a fragile narcissist who cannot work without reading fresh admiration and good photos of himself. His poor staff has figured out what it takes to get him through the day.

Days without embarrasment: 0
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

I make my family do the same thing for me every morning!

So this is what Kellyanne does when she's not out in the WH driveway spinning
    Trump-lies?

The article said it's his communications team who's responsible for putting this tripe together twice a day, on the daily.

President Donald Trump reportedly gets a folder twice a day filled with admiring tweets about him and photos of him looking powerful.

Republican National Committee's staffers keep tabs on various cable news shows, including CNN, MSNBC and Fox News, as well as scouring for positive online stories and social media posts.

Sources told Vice that the team then forwards the material to the White House to include in the 20-25 page document, which is generally in Trump's hands by around 9.30am.

If there is any given day where there isn't enough positive content to present to the President, staffers reportedly find press photos of him 'looking powerful', three current and former White House officials claim.

The second batch of positive stories is hand-delivered to Trump by about 4.30pm.

Ex-Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both jostled to try and personally deliver the 'propaganda document', according to Vice.

The only feedback reportedly given out about the folder is that 'it needs to be more f***ing positive'.
    BBM - hahaha
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

This is truly terrifying.

On another note, DH was telling me today that Chump believes you're born with a pre-determined number of heartbeats and that's why he doesn't exercise so he won't use them all up?

I just, I mean, ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    This is truly terrifying.

On another note, DH was telling me today that Chump believes you're born with a pre-determined number of heartbeats and that's why he doesn't exercise so he won't use them all up?

I just, I mean, ??????
    Sounds like an excuse to not exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyWest View Post
    Can you imagine how other foreign leaders are laughing at this? God, what they have to do to keep gramps happy...and yes, this is far beyond 45's ego. It tells me that he is a fragile narcissist who cannot work without reading fresh admiration and good photos of himself. His poor staff has figured out what it takes to get him through the day.

Days without embarrasment: 0
    This is very likely driving policy priorities too. Little wonder he's attacking Obama-everything, legal immigration and transgender military - that's probably what he believes is important to most Americans based on the "feedback" he's getting from his staff.

A self-defeating prophecy really...the more he hearkens to his base, the more likely his poll numbers are going to drop further.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast