1287 users online (204 members and 1083 guests)  

Websleuths News

Trump's big mouth

So it turns out that Trump's remarks to North Korea were not the well-measured words we would expect from our president in a dicey situation. They were "off the cuff".

This guy is a lunatic.

The State Dept. spin: Trump spoke to Kim Jong Un "in language that Kim Jong Un understands".

Yep - two mad men beating their chests, threatening the planet with nuclear annihilation.

Let us hope that someone has secretly changed the nuclear codes without telling Trump.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

I think I've read that the president makes the final decision on the bomb. But is he required to discuss this decision with the Joint Chiefs or cabinet members first?

Way too much of my knowledge of such things comes from the movie Dr. Strangelove.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I think I've read that the president makes the final decision on the bomb. But is he required to discuss this decision with the Joint Chiefs or cabinet members first?

Way too much of my knowledge of such things comes from the movie Dr. Strangelove.
    "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post

i watched that movie again this summer, only this time, I wept.
    Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.
    -Samuel Johnson

But....but..but, Hillary is a warmonger!

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Loose lips sink ships.