Recovered/Located FL - Calvin Lincomfelt, 44, Ormond Beach, 7 Aug 2017

doodles1211

Reaction score
Police are looking for a missing Jacksonville man who was last seen Monday purchasing food at the McDonald’s at 1520 N. U.S. 1 in Ormond Beach...

Lincomfelt was last seen wearing a light blue shirt and was driving a red 2004 GMC Sierra Crew Cab bearing North Carolina tag number FJ5026...

His phone appears to be off and goes straight to voicemail.

Calvin went to work. Left and stopped by McDonald's. Then disappeared.

lincomfelt.jpg

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20170809/jacksonville-man-missing-last-seen-in-ormond-beach

http://www.newsdaytonabeach.com/wnd...onville-man-last-seen-at-mcdonalds-in-ormond/

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2017/08/09/florida-man-goes-missing-while-working/

He did a service call in Edgewater and stopped in Ormond Beach at the McDonalds on August 7, around 2 p.m. *He never made it home to his residence on Bantam Park Blvd.

Calvin was last seen wearing a Leaf Filter shirt similar to the one in the picture but *blue.
Calvin is known to drive a maroon 2004 GMC pick up truck.

If you have seen Calvin or have any information about him, please contact the Ormond Beach Police Department at 1-386-248-1777.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2017/08/09/florida-man-goes-missing-while-working/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

His poor family must be going insane. Hope he is found safe soon but I have a bad feeling about this one.

Has it been reported if he used the drive thru or went inside?

His poor family must be going insane. Hope he is found safe soon but I have a bad feeling about this one.

Has it been reported if he used the drive thru or went inside?

I think in the article it said he went through the drive-thru

He went through the drive thru and family confirmed it to be him by video surveillance.

Another Jacksonville missing person. We cannot catch our breath. I think I attached flyer correctly.
calvin.jpg

After failing to return home, his wife checked their bank account, seeing Lincomfelt bought food at the McDonald’s located on US 1 at 2:23 p.m.

His wife drove to the McDonald’s where police where contacted. Video surveillance from McDonald’s showed Lincomfelt buying food at the drive-thru and then leave. Lincomfelt was last seen wearing a light blue shirt and driving a maroon GMC Sierra pickup truck bearing a North Carolina tag.

Since then, police said Lincomfelt’s phone appears to be turned off, since all calls go to voicemail.

http://www.ormondbeachobserver.com/...g-after-last-seen-buying-food-in-ormond-beach

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused. He was driving back to his home in the Bartram Park neighborhood of Jacksonville, from Edgewater/Ormand Beach, and bought food at US 1, there. But his phone pinged 5 minutes from their house....

I am going to map this....

I'm a bit confused. He was driving back to his home in the Bartram Park neighborhood of Jacksonville, from Edgewater/Ormand Beach, and bought food at US 1, there. But his phone pinged 5 minutes from their house....

I am going to map this....

If I understand correctly, he should have been home by 3:30 pm or so, but his phone pinged near home late Monday night.

His family are in my thoughts.

I'm also in Jax & agree with your timeline.

For those not in Florida, Jacksonville is north and his service call/work for the day was south. Attached are maps showing generalities, red arrow would have been his driving direction. Depending on where he lives in Bartram Park would depend on where his cell phone pinged on US 1 (also called Phillips Hwy).

The construction around the new highway connector, 9B -- I wonder if any drainage ditches or anything near that area would have snuck up on him. Off-Ramps seem to change weekly in Jacksonville with so much construction.

c8ad94c3bf94a16c681ce73cd96148b6.png
e5c4be9ffa040974bb3d3a222293e2ec.png

Awesome map and info Lou! So, he would have had to travel north past his home to get to McDonald? Or am I lost?

Awesome map and info Lou! So, he would have had to travel north past his home to get to McDonald? Or am I lost?

No. The McDonalds was between the job site and his home. Some 80 miles south of Jacksonville. moo

Is something considered rumor if it comes from the wife's FB page? She said that the cell phone ping that was 5min from there house may have been false. They are now requesting people with 4-wheelers and will be searching the woods tomorrow, location TBA.

Anyone in Jacksonville area that can help search tomorrow (pass out flyers, etc) we will be meeting at 7:30 am at the Williams Walk Condo Club House in Bartram Park, Jacksonville. Going to be an overwhelming day as Savannah's remembrance service is also tomorrow.

Anyone in Jacksonville area that can help search tomorrow (pass out flyers, etc) we will be meeting at 7:30 am at the Williams Walk Condo Club House in Bartram Park, Jacksonville. Going to be an overwhelming day as Savannah's remembrance service is also tomorrow.

Flyers for searching -- Do you know if they have conducted aerial searches of 95 looking for potential off-road accidents that may have occurred?

Of searching is taking place just generally all over, does that mean there is reason to believe he may be elsewhere? I keep checking the news but haven't seen any updates. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back