Tonight 1/6/2006

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
JonBenet: Anatomy of an Investigation on A&E at 10 am central time today, January 6, 2006.

Special, Documentary, Crime, The lead FBI agent on the JonBenet Ramsey murder scene talks about mistakes that were made.

Puts the JonBenet Ramsey murder case under the microscope to discover how it was irreversibly damaged and who is really to blame for failing to bring the murderer to justice. The lead FBI agent on the murder scene talks about the mistakes that were made, and John and Patsy Ramsey answer our tough questions about why they weren't more cooperative during the investigation.

John and Patsy Ramsey answer our tough questions about why they weren't more cooperative during the investigation.

Yeh, right. :doh: :doh: Is this going to be another Ramumentary? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

BrendaStar said:
Yeh, right. :doh: :doh: Is this going to be another Ramumentary? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
LOL. Obviously, if they deigned to answer questions...you know, the pre-approved questions that they have prepared answers for. Tough questions, my butt.

Tonight 1/6/2006

Linda7NJ said:
JonBenet: Anatomy of an Investigation on A&E at 10 am central time today, January 6, 2006.

Special, Documentary, Crime, The lead FBI agent on the JonBenet Ramsey murder scene talks about mistakes that were made.

Puts the JonBenet Ramsey murder case under the microscope to discover how it was irreversibly damaged and who is really to blame for failing to bring the murderer to justice. The lead FBI agent on the murder scene talks about the mistakes that were made, and John and Patsy Ramsey answer our tough questions about why they weren't more cooperative during the investigation.

The header on your post says 'tonight', the body of your post says a.m., so did I miss it er. I am gonna be gone tonight.

It was on in the AM, and a repeat "Original Air Date: May 27, 2004".

Alice253 said:
It was on in the AM, and a repeat "Original Air Date: May 27, 2004".

This reminds me of what Steve Thomas wrote in his book (p. 87)

"John and Patsy Ramsey broke their silence on New Year's Day with an interview on the Cable Nework instead of talking to us. Arranging an interview with a news organization ws a tactic they would use repeatedly in coming years, and in my opinion it was always sheer propaganda, allowing them to spin a public relations story while avoiding the police."

I realize this is a 2004 repeat, but whenever the Ramseys appear publicly I have to think of what Thomas wrote. Their non-cooperation with the police has been a constant tactic used by them over all the years.

And BTW, in that 1997 interview The Ramseys also told the national television agency that they were not angry about the murder of their daughter and wanted to move on with their lives.
How can anyone not be angry only days after such a violent slaying? Anger is a natural emotion here.
So your child has been brutally killed, but the parents say they are not angry? Nuff said.

Instead, Patsy Ramsey mentioned Susan Smith and O. J. Simpson. Quite interesting too in that context.

rashomon said:
This reminds me of what Steve Thomas wrote in his book (p. 87)

"John and Patsy Ramsey broke their silence on New Year's Day with an interview on the Cable Nework instead of talking to us. Arranging an interview with a news organization ws a tactic they would use repeatedly in coming years, and in my opinion it was always sheer propaganda, allowing them to spin a public relations story while avoiding the police."

I realize this is a 2004 repeat, but whenever the Ramseys appear publicly I have to think of what Thomas wrote. Their non-cooperation with the police has been a constant tactic used by them over all the years.

And BTW, in that 1997 interview The Ramseys also told the national television agency that they were not angry about the murder of their daughter and wanted to move on with their lives.
How can anyone not be angry only days after such a violent slaying? Anger is a natural emotion here.
So your child has been brutally killed, but the parents say they are not angry? Nuff said.

Instead, Patsy Ramsey mentioned Susan Smith and O. J. Simpson. Quite interesting too in that context.
Not angry?? I'm still angry at my ex-husband for breaking up our marriage back in 1996 and having an affair!! Well, I mean I've moved on and it's not raging anger, but still!:mad: :furious: That was 10 years ago and they're no angry about the brutal killing of their daughter. You've got to be kidding me. And yes, it is very interesting that she mentioned Susan Smith and OJ. I remember thinking when she said that she said it in the context of "the nation has become so hurt over these cases" meaning of course they would think she's guilty because these other two were-almost a reason why everyone was pointing a finger at them. In reality, it was the biggest slip. Why not talk about Polly Klaas or Adam Walsh, or something more relevant.

When it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, it's probably a rat!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back