972 users online (160 members and 812 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man livestreams torture of his neighbours cat on Facebook

"A Staten Island man is accused of livestreaming himself beating and torturing his neighbor's cat.

Tyrike Richardson broadcast a Facebook live video in which he stabbed Chester the cat repeatedly, according to the Staten Island district attorney's office.

He also hit the animal in the head, body and face multiple times with a stick on June 29, prosecutors said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4pMqAontG

Warning link contains a distressing image.

I'm so glad Chester is alive and hope this monster gets the maximum sentence available. It is a worry that other animals and possibly humans will be abused in the future as you have to be a really sick individual to do this.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    "A Staten Island man is accused of livestreaming himself beating and torturing his neighbor's cat.

Tyrike Richardson broadcast a Facebook live video in which he stabbed Chester the cat repeatedly, according to the Staten Island district attorney's office.

He also hit the animal in the head, body and face multiple times with a stick on June 29, prosecutors said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4pMqAontG

Warning link contains a distressing image.

I'm so glad Chester is alive and hope this monster gets the maximum sentence available. It is a worry that other animals and possibly humans will be abused in the future as you have to be a really sick individual to do this.
    It's sickening! I'm going give my cats an extra hug!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    It's sickening! I'm going give my cats an extra hug!
    It's is very sickening. I've given my cat Winston more cuddles too.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

b!@#$%^&

I have no doubt he has harmed helpless animals in the past, we only know about this because he has filming equipment. A person does not suddenly do this - on this one occasion. He is a sick individual. I am certain the judge will know this when he appears before the court. I am horrified and heartbroken. I am so pleased this beautiful loving little cat survived, Chester doesn't know how many of us love him so much.

Good thing this didn't happen in Canada. Here horrific animal abusers are given a small slap on the wrist. Never any jail time. It is sickening. Hopefully the laws in the U.S. have more teeth than they do here.

Why do some men hate cats? Are cats (even male cats) seen as somehow representing women? Or is it that women like cats, so cats are guilty by association? I know many nice men who like cats as much as any other animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Why do some men hate cats? Are cats (even male cats) seen as somehow representing women? Or is it that women like cats, so cats are guilty by association? I know many nice men who like cats as much as any other animal.
    One man (****I know him by acquaintance - he is not a friend***), tried explaining to me that cats are expressionless, they are cold blooded killers. Dogs show expression.
    Actually another very kind man, a real friend, he runs an animal rescue center and is also a veterinary surgeon, explained to me that cats and dogs have the same number of muscles in their faces - but they use them differently. Dogs have eye-brows and can show expressions on their faces which we humans can read and understand. Cats have evolved to use the muscles in their faces in their whiskers, as we all know cats have a lot of muscles moving their whiskers. I can read the expressions on my cats faces. Cats cannot move their eye-brows, they have evolved to use those muscles differently.
    In response to your question, I think men who hate cats need to have animals respond to them and their inability to read the expressions on cats faces. (They are not very sensitive).

Quote Originally Posted by Meryl12 View Post
    I have no doubt he has harmed helpless animals in the past, we only know about this because he has filming equipment. A person does not suddenly do this - on this one occasion. He is a sick individual. I am certain the judge will know this when he appears before the court. I am horrified and heartbroken. I am so pleased this beautiful loving little cat survived, Chester doesn't know how many of us love him so much.
    The media and Reps from the animal rights groups need to be present during court appearances. The DA and judge should realize everyone has eyes on them. Otherwise he will get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LayzeeDayzee View Post
    Good thing this didn't happen in Canada. Here horrific animal abusers are given a small slap on the wrist. Never any jail time. It is sickening. Hopefully the laws in the U.S. have more teeth than they do here.
    Its not much different here. Laws mean nothing when they are not enforced.

Maybe some men dont like cats because they dont take orders.

our friends neighbor killed her cat with a bb gun. nothing ever happened because they couldnt prove it. some people are horrible!