1221 users online (198 members and 1023 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

President Trump retweets poll that says he is a better President than Obama

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    ProgressPolls
    ProgressPolls @ProgressPolls

4 Aug
    Who is a better President of the United States? #ObamaDay
    President Trump
    61%
    President Obama
    39%

Do you agree or disagree?
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Dude needs to get a job.
    Toxic masculinity ruins the party again!

Wow, he must not have anything better to do...

Quote Originally Posted by rosemadderlake View Post
    Wow, he must not have anything better to do...
    It is difficult to comprehend a world leader being on Twitter during a crisis and possible war with another country that has global implications.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Hahahaha. This is from the same polling twitter account. What a sad little egomaniac he is.

What a pathetic little man. Loser.

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Remember - the only "real" polls are the ones that validate his thinking. But really there's no problem with a misinformed, megalomaniac president, obsessed with the shadows of political opponents, being handed propaganda folders and never having his perception of reality challenged. I'm sure this experiment will end just fine.

Meanwhile, 91 presidential historians ranked Obama as #12 in presidents overall in its 2017 C-Span survey. He's ranked higher than most of our founding fathers.
    https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall

Trump endorses fake Twitter poll

Curiously, the ProgressPolls Twitter account currently says it has 3,900 tweets, but only a handful are currently available for viewing, an anomaly which normally occurs after an account scrubs a large number of previous tweets. The account also displays a creation date of March 2016, but the oldest tweet on their profile is from late last month. A quick search of previous @ProgressPolls tweets reveals that the account recently changed its handle from @Truth_Bombers, a conservative Twitter account posting pro-Trump memes and news not usually associated with credible polling institutions.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-endorses-fake-twitter-poll-0034ae658a9d/

Unfortunately .... this really isn't funny, because I think he believes what he spouts. Should I feel sorry for him for his inability to see the real world for what it is?
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post

Curiously, the ProgressPolls Twitter account currently says it has 3,900 tweets, but only a handful are currently available for viewing, an anomaly which normally occurs after an account scrubs a large number of previous tweets. The account also displays a creation date of March 2016, but the oldest tweet on their profile is from late last month. A quick search of previous @ProgressPolls tweets reveals that the account recently changed its handle from @Truth_Bombers, a conservative Twitter account posting pro-Trump memes and news not usually associated with credible polling institutions.

Unfortunately .... this really isn't funny, because I think he believes what he spouts. Should I feel sorry for him for his inability to see the real world for what it is?
    No. He has had more than enough time to help himself. At some point most of us learn to stop blaming our parents and the world for our problems and grow up and take care of ourselves, and get our own personal **** straightened out. He's had his chance and this is the path he chose.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer17 View Post
    what a pathetic little man. Loser.
    pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post

BBM - hoping no one starts feeling sorry for him. Action needs to be taken imo.

I'm really angry at Trump's adult kids, sil and d'sil. Where are they in this mess? Do they still think they are riding a wave of glory? They are either just as crazy and selfish or they don't care what is happening. Both scenarios are a poor reflection of them.

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    You ask me, almost everyone surrounding Trump is motivated by greed and self-interest. There are a tiny minority within his administration that I believe are there simply out of patriotism - but those individuals appear to be few and very far between. That said, it's only part of the story - these people simply are not qualified for the roles they've been given. They're almost set up to fail by an administration that values adulation over competence.

As for family, I'd argue peas in a pod propelled again by greed and self-interest more so than family bonds or loyalty.

It is difficult to imagine the depth of Trump's neediness.

A statesman? Carnival barker more like it. A reality show president.

I think he believes this crap. It's also why his staff has to present him two folders per day filled with photos of him "looking powerful" and glowing comments from others.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast