1039 users online (196 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158
Results 2,356 to 2,363 of 2363
    If a person does not outright and boldly condemn white supremacists, they will find themselves on the wrong side of history. Full stop.

It's amazing to me that the word "Clinton" is a dirtier word to some people than the **** Nazis were screaming in the streets. There is literally no one who was up for election that was worse than what we have in office. I don't give a **** if one believes that Clinton is a criminal even though she's been through the ringer and made it out the other side. I don't care if one thinks she's "more of the same". More of the same would be welcome compared to this new fresh hell we're living in.

If one STILL believes our current POTUS was the better option after 6 months of escalating tensions and more frequent attacks like these, there is no hope for that individual. That person is a lost cause. There is no room in the US for Nazis and their sympathizers. JMO.

Sadly, even Trump isn't racist enough for this guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

A white supremacist Charlottesville rally co-organizer says he is disgusted that the president 'let a Jew steal his daughter'.

Christopher Cantwell says he is hopeful that someone 'a lot more racist' and 'capable of violence' than Donald Trump will come along to spread their racist ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Trump showing his ignorance as usual.

Robert E. Lee is their symbol of “The Lost Cause".

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/charlottes...125257594.html
    That's our "culture" Trump says is being taken from us.

Quote Originally Posted by everybodhi View Post
    The republicans voted for their team and gave us Trump, the democrats that claimed anything was better than Hillary, even Trump, are part of the problem, he couldn't have won without them.
    Who do you think had a chance? Jill Stein? Johnson?
    There was no viable third party, believing otherwise is a pipe dream.
    So true. I wish we could have a third party candidate that had a chance of winning. I started not to vote at all, but you're right, I did not want Hillary in there. I couldn't stand Trump before the election, now I find myself trying to defend him. Why, I guess because he's the only POTUS we have. But that's just me. BTW, I was appalled at the way the Republicans dragged Bill Clinton through the mud too, spreading every tiny detail for the world to know. That was worse to me than his actions, to the point I actually started feeling sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    This is where this all started, one more time:

I could care less if you are or are not racist, much less think anyone needs to prove it, and on this forum no less. Believe me, I'm not all hung up on racism, I'm not the one who brought it up. We're all human beings. OK, I'm moving on from this line of conversation now, it's Have a great day.
    oh good.
    Glad you're moving on, though why are you bringing this back up here today, again?
    Why not just let the hours of back and forth from yesterday go, instead of bringing it back up, again, today, just to tell us you didn't bring it up?
    Three quotes but you "could care less"?
    Try, you could not care less, because obviously, you could care much less.

Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    I knew it would happen. . .
    Thank You! Yes, you do talk in CIRCLES, with no facts, or logic. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by everybodhi View Post
    oh good.
    Glad you're moving on, though why are you bringing this back up here today, again?
    Why not just let the hours of back and forth from yesterday go, instead of bringing it back up, again, today, just to tell us you didn't bring it up?
    Three quotes but you "could care less"?
    Try, you could not care less, because obviously, you could care much less.
    So here we go again?

This thread is closed. Continue here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=13566969

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158