1394 users online (191 members and 1203 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Robert Trotta was on the news tonight. He said this was the tip of the iceberg.
    Does that mean theres more arrest to come?

Yes, there are. Murphy, Constant, and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanch2 View Post
    Spota has been indicted by a grand jury for covering up for Burke.
    $500,000 Bail. Sound familiar?

Spota's pention is over $145,000 a yr.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...rke-1.14802815

Snip

Christopher Loeb, the man who brought down imprisoned former Suffolk Police Chief James Burke, has been arrested on charges he broke into a car, stole a purse and credit cards and then stole his mother’s car, police said Tuesday.

Loeb, 31, of Hearthside Drive in Mount Sinai, is facing charges of fourth-degree grand larceny, fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, possession of a hypodermic instrument and unauthorized use of a vehicle, said Assistant Commissioner Justin Meyers.

He’s set to be arraigned on the charges in First District Court in Central Islip Tuesday afternoon.

Harry Tillis, a Bohemia attorney who is representing Loeb at his arraignment, referred all questions to Loeb’s longtime lawyer Bruce Barket. Barket did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

Loeb was discharged from the John T. Mather Memorial Hospital in Port Jefferson at 4:45 p.m. Nov. 4 and broke into an unlocked car and stole a pocketbook with cash and credit cards inside, Meyers said.

Later that night, Meyers said, Loeb’s mother reported her car stolen.

“She specifically said he took her vehicle without permission,” Meyers said.

He was arrested on Nov. 6 at his home after his mother called police to say he was there, Meyer said. Loeb was “in possession” of his mother’s vehicle, six credit cards and a hypodermic needle, Meyers said.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...rke-1.14802815

Snip

Christopher Loeb, the man who brought down imprisoned former Suffolk Police Chief James Burke, has been arrested on charges he broke into a car, stole a purse and credit cards and then stole his mother’s car, police said Tuesday.

Loeb, 31, of Hearthside Drive in Mount Sinai, is facing charges of fourth-degree grand larceny, fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, possession of a hypodermic instrument and unauthorized use of a vehicle, said Assistant Commissioner Justin Meyers.

He’s set to be arraigned on the charges in First District Court in Central Islip Tuesday afternoon.

Harry Tillis, a Bohemia attorney who is representing Loeb at his arraignment, referred all questions to Loeb’s longtime lawyer Bruce Barket. Barket did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

Loeb was discharged from the John T. Mather Memorial Hospital in Port Jefferson at 4:45 p.m. Nov. 4 and broke into an unlocked car and stole a pocketbook with cash and credit cards inside, Meyers said.

Later that night, Meyers said, Loeb’s mother reported her car stolen.

“She specifically said he took her vehicle without permission,” Meyers said.

He was arrested on Nov. 6 at his home after his mother called police to say he was there, Meyer said. Loeb was “in possession” of his mother’s vehicle, six credit cards and a hypodermic needle, Meyers said.
    Addiction is cruel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes it is but can we please try to keep all this on catching a killer, I wonder is he hangs out in 12 step mettings looking for victims now. Any thoughts guys?

I don’t think Burke is the killer and I don’t belive that it was as hard as everyone thinks to get these girls to leave there phones behind. And not let anyone know where they where going. I think this guy was a regular and may have said something to the effect like it’s a suprise and I don’t want anyone disturbing us since iam paying $1500 I think this is simpler then it sounds and the politics are being used in this case for a reason I don’t entirely understand.
    Last edited by Anonymous19; 11-07-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Any thoughts on Raymond Zuppa the guy running for DA he’s a write in.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8