Found Alive OR - Heather Mounce Davison, 37, Dallas, 12 Aug 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]Dallas police looking for missing 37-year-old woman[/h]
14645734_G.jpg
According to Dallas police, Heather Mounce (Davison) was last seen at about 8:30 a.m. Saturday. Her last communication from her phone to a family member was about 2 p.m. that day.
Mounce's vehicle, a red 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt with Oregon plates 724EFB, was found parked next to Highway 101 north of Florence, near Cox Rock.

http://www.kptv.com/story/36126668/dallas-police-looking-for-missing-37-year-old-woman

missing-woman1.jpg

According to police, it doesn’t appear that Mounce was abducted and evidence suggests she traveled to her car’s location on her own free will.

Authorities searched the area where Mounce’s car was, but didn’t find her.

Mounce is 5-foot-7-inches tall and weighs about 170 pounds. She has straight black hair and brown eyes.
http://koin.com/2017/08/13/police-searching-for-missing-dallas-woman/

This case is weird...I am surprised there are not more posts here. So like a day or so after she gets back from her honeymoon she (speculative, I read someone wrote this) she gets a call at 8:30 in the morning and takes off to Florence which is a 2hour drive. No one knows what she was wearing? Did she live with her kids? On her facebook she was still with the ex husband less than two years ago.
Her phone was found "nearby" to her car and the car was locked and keys are gone.

This case is weird...I am surprised there are not more posts here. So like a day or so after she gets back from her honeymoon she (speculative, I read someone wrote this) she gets a call at 8:30 in the morning and takes off to Florence which is a 2hour drive. No one knows what she was wearing? Did she live with her kids? On her facebook she was still with the ex husband less than two years ago.
Her phone was found "nearby" to her car and the car was locked and keys are gone.

Where's the new husband?

https://www.theknot.com/us/denton-davison-and-heather-mounce-aug-2017?theme_id=124

The page for their wedding. Started dating her now-husband "just over a year ago" (no date on the page to indicate when). They look happy in their photos :(

Surprised there hasn't been anything from him. This case is so strange from so many angles.

ETA: I see the post before mine that there is now a FB page. I said I was surprised... so sorry her family is going through this but glad they are on top of it. Where are you, Heather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah ok this is really sad... its too much of a coincidence. I know it was said it was a man but she has short hair

REMINDER:

Scanner information is not allowed to be discussed here. What you hear/read downstairs stays downstairs.

:wave:

Family of missing woman with Rupert ties speaks out

"She's my cousin, we grew up together," Pool said. "She's more like my sister."

Heather grew up in Rupert, Idaho before relocating to Oregon.

"She got a good job opportunity a few years back and took it and she loved it there," Pool said.
"They did find the car she was driving, they found her phone about 400 feet from the car," Pool said.
She's also a mother to two high school aged children.

"We know she wouldn't have ever left her kids," Pool said.

According to family Heather got remarried last Saturday to Denton Davison and had only been back from her honeymoon a day when she disappeared.

"As of right now there's really no leads," Pool said. "Nothing to go on.

Heather's parents and younger sister have returned to Oregon to help in the search.
http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Family-of-missing-woman-with-Rupert-ties-speaks-out-440446103.html

I wonder who saw her or spoke to her the day after returning from her honeymoon? Did she go to work that day? :thinking:

She remarried?? So, she remarried the ex-husband and had a boyfriend or just the ex?? I'm so confused!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back