1325 users online (216 members and 1109 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

The Swedish free-lance journalist Kim Wall is missing, suspected murdered by the Danish inventor Peter Madsen after doing an interview with him onboard his submarine.

https://www.google.se/amp/s/amp.theg...wall-continues

This is so creepy. Has there been any surveillance footage where he supposedly dropped her off?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

https://www.thelocal.se/20170814/dan...ts-off-witness

Where is her journal laptop and book? What exactly did she write about him? And where is she!
    Dont Be A Sheep

methinks he tried something with her and she resisted

“We decided during our first press conference relating to this case to say that he told us he dropped her off at 10:30pm [on Thursday, ed.] at Refshaleøen, and in relation to my saying we have been given different accounts, it is correct to say that we have been given another explanation since,” Møller said.

<snipped> https://www.thelocal.se/20170814/dan...ts-off-witness

Police say Madsen deliberately sank the submarine on Friday, when he was plucked from Koge Bay. Officials lifted the vessel out of the bay, where it had sunk 22 feet.

"The sub has been searched and there is nobody on board — neither dead nor alive," Copenhagen police homicide chief Jens Moller told reporters at a news conference.

Madsen has denied the charge, saying he dropped Wall off in the harbor of Copenhagen late Thursday after she completed her reporting. Madsen has since changed his story, police said Sunday, but declined to explain further.

<snipped> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...814-story.html

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Sounds very suspicious. Not good.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

I'm speechless at how bizarre this is. Why would she get off on an island? How was she supposed to get back?

Quote Originally Posted by pamelado2 View Post
    This is so creepy. Has there been any surveillance footage where he supposedly dropped her off?

I wondered the same thing. Would there be a way to release a body into the water through a hatch? Maybe that's what he was doing when he claimed the sub began to take on water.

And, yes, creepy is the right word for it. Can't imagine being trapped below the sea in a submarine with a (alleged) killer!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Where is her journal laptop and book? What exactly did she write about him? And where is she!
    Good questions! My guess is they're beneath the sea. If investigators do find her journal, I hope she wrote something incriminating about him (assuming he is guilty of harming her) that can be used against him at trial.

Ironically, journalists will be writing plenty about Madsen now.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    I'm speechless at how bizarre this is. Why would she get off on an island? How was she supposed to get back?
    If you look at the map it's not actually an island. It's connected to Copenhagen.

If you look at the map it's not actually an island. It's connected to Copenhagen.

Is it poor translation maybe? He described it as an island. I am more incredulous of his story than I am wondering about how she actually got home.

Is it poor translation maybe? He described it as an island. I am more incredulous of his story than I am wondering about how she actually got home.
    It is an island but is connected to the mainland. http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copen...ns-refshaleoen

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

A restaurant owner has given surveillance tapes to the police but won't say what was on them. Don't know if this is relevant or if he just wants attention.

No, it's called an island, just like Long island or Manhattan I suppose. It's just that there's a narrow step of land that connects it to the mainland. Perhaps that's man-made.

Kim Wall has still not been found. The search continues both on the Danish and the Swedish sides of the sound, as well as on sea.

Quote Originally Posted by BillieL View Post
    A restaurant owner has given surveillance tapes to the police but won't say what was on them. Don't know if this is relevant or if he just wants attention.

The said they asked the restaurant owner if he had surveillance from the time period when the alleged killer says he dropped her off and he did.
    Which is no doubt why the story has changed.

I should have said - "from what I understand"

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast