893 users online (133 members and 760 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SATA View Post
    I think the find might be significant.
    There will be a press conference tomorrow at 10 am Danish time.

Here is a link with some photos.
    The type of hearse that is used is only used to collect dead bodies or body parts.
    Also, chief investigator Jens Møller, was present when the find was placed in the hearse, so the find is important enough for him to go there.

If you want, you can run the text through Google Translate - even though the quality of translation is awful. Maybe better than nothing.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/ubaads-sa...t-fund/6859117
    RBBM
    Thank you for the translation - I saw it on Twitter but there's no direct way to translate other than cut and paste into Google.
    https://twitter.com/KobenhavnPoliti

The 10am press conference for us in the US is 1am Seattle time, 4am east coast time.

I think it's pretty obvious what happened anyway but hoping this find totally nails PM. His lawyer won't sleep well tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MsMarple View Post
    RBBM
    Thank you for the translation - I saw it on Twitter but there's no direct way to translate other than cut and paste into Google.
    https://twitter.com/KobenhavnPoliti

The 10am press conference for us in the US is 1am Seattle time, 4am east coast time.
    I have an Android when you open it asks if you want to read in English.

"Chief of Justice Jens Møller earlier confirmed to Ekstra Bladet that police and divers worked on Køge Bay next to Avedøre Work with a new search for the rest of Kim Walls Lig.

- Have you found anything during the search today ?*, we asked this afternoon.

"I have no comments," said Jens Møller.

Ekstra Bladet also gave Jens Møller concrete information to Ekstra Bladet that "ligdele" should be found.*But he had no comments, "whether we found something or not".

"I can confirm that we are present and that we work with divers on Køge Bay," he said.

On August 21, Kim Walls torso was found on the southwest coast of Amager about two kilometers south of Kalvebod Bridge.*A male cyclist discovered the league at.*15.42, and the autopsy showed that the body had become involved.

There is only one and a half kilometers of water from the harbor at Avedøre. The work to the place in Amager, where the torso was found.

The police and diving service has estimated that the missing parts are likely to be found in this area.

Ever since the torso has been found, the police have been looking for their heads, arms and legs, among other things, for more dive searches.*Peter Madsen refuses to have partnered with Kim Wall, but says he dumped the body in full condition in the ocean.

However, at the hearing on Tuesday, when Peter Madsen was extended to custody, it appeared that small remains of fat and muscle tissue and bones were found on his bootsuit.*The evidence contradicts Peter Madsen's explanation that he did not share the body."

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pamelado2; 10-06-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious what happened anyway but hoping this find totally nails PM. His lawyer won't sleep well tonight!

EXACTLY what I thought earlier - Betina Hald won´t sleep well tonight.

I wonder if Peter Madsen knows about this yet - not that I think it will affect his sleep.

Please could Danish contributors say what 'partnered' and 'shared' in the translation above should really be? Dismembered? I assume 'refuses to have' means 'denies that he...'

Also it's odd they don't translate 'ligdele' which I gather is 'body parts'.

Quote Originally Posted by Moll View Post
    Please could Danish contributors say what 'partnered' and 'shared' in the translation above should really be? Dismembered? I assume 'refuses to have' means 'denies that he...'

Also it's odd they don't translate 'ligdele' which I gather is 'body parts'.
    Dismember in both cases.

Yes, "ligdele" are body parts.
    Last edited by SATA; 10-06-2017 at 04:51 PM.

I don't know if I can stay awake another 2 hours for the press conference - is anyone planning on letting us know what LE found? TIA!

And, a little off topic... today was the first cold and rainy day here on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. My daughter and I were chatting on the phone (she's in Florida where it nice and warm) and she mentioned that there's a danish word - hygge (pronounced hoo-ga) - that doesn't directly translate to English but basically means creating a warm atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life with good people, as opposed to the usual meaning here in the US, which is freezing our butts off, lol. Anyway, I like the term and I guess it's similar to when my hubby and I light the fire in our library and play some traditional music together as a way to forget about the rain and cold outside. Thanks Denmark!

Breaking news!

Police found the head, and 2 legs and all her cloth. All in bags with metal-pieces to weigh it down.

There is no sign of blunt weapon wounds on her skull and no signs of open fractures.

They are still doing the forensic so more news will come.

This means that PM is so much filled with rubbish about the accident!

LE has found Kim Wall's head and legs!

In addition, they found the Swedish journalists clothes in a bag of knife and heavy items to hold the bag down.

The police have found the Swedish journalist Kim Wall's head, both legs and clothes.

It all packed in bags and buried with heavy objects.

According to investigator Jens Møller Jensen from Copenhagen Police.

"There are no fractures on the skull and no other signs of stupid violence on the crane box," he said at a press conference.

http://nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2017-10-...s-hoved-og-ben

I'm glad I decided to stay up. Looks like Kim wasn't accidentally hit and killed by a heavy hatch door as Madsen claimed. No surprise there.

I knew all along he was lying about the accident but I'm so glad the rest of the remains were found. He will have no way of explaining himself out of this and her family can give her a full burial now too.

I'd bet he changes his plea now and will claim mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    I knew all along he was lying about the accident but I'm so glad the rest of the remains were found. He will have no way of explaining himself out of this and her family can give her a full burial now too.

I'd bet he changes his plea now and will claim mental illness.

Yeah that is probably the only thing left he can say about it all now.

I look forward to watch how his defense-lawyer will explain it now. Maybe something with that he glued the skull piece back on the skulll....or something like that.
    Poor lawyer though, because she must have believed him, when she had criticized the police for not having a recontruction about that the accident could have happened as he told it could.

The news is breaking on msm now. Little additional info at the moment. In summary, LE divers found two weighted bags, one containing Kim's head and legs and one containing her clothes and a knife.

Her arms are still missing which implies a third bag is still out there somewhere, which may contain the saw used to dismember her..

Møller said that divers had discovered two plastic bags on the ocean floor - one with Wall's intact body parts, the other containing Wall's clothes. The bag with the body parts also contained metal pieces. The arms are still missing.

The most remarkable finding was that there were no traces of damage to Kim Wall's head, which runs counter to Madsen’s explanation that Wall died after getting hit in the head by a 60 kg submarine hatch cover.

Here are other news from the police press conference:
    The pathologist has now also identified Kim Wall with the help of her teeth. Previously, she was identified with DNA testing.
    The police has not yet confirmed a cause of death for Kim Wall.
    The suspect Peter Madsen, who hasn’t commented the lastest findings, will be interrogated shortly.
    http://nordic.businessinsider.com/da...found-2017-10/

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Inference View Post
    Yeah that is probably the only thing left he can say about it all now.

I look forward to watch how his defense-lawyer will explain it now. Maybe something with that he glued the skull piece back on the skulll....or something like that.
    Poor lawyer though, because she must have believed him, when she had criticized the police for not having a recontruction about that the accident could have happened as he told it could.
    I think any lawyer would be urging him to change his story right now. She probably did advise him to plea insanity early on but he was too arrogant to listen.

A lawyer doesn't actually have to believe their clients version of events they just represent the client with whatever nonsense they want to plea.

Great work from the divers, couldn't have been easy!

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast