IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriffs Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #50
Thread #51
Thread #52
Thread #53
Thread #54
Thread #55
Thread #56
Thread #57
Thread #58
Thread #59
Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with the latest grayhuze crime flow video

grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case.

DO NOT post photos of random individuals to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Most recent UPDATES

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

Delphi tip line leads to dozens of unrelated arrests

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for my snarkiness as thread #64 was closing. I am usually better behaved. Or, at least I thought I was. I have to confess I'm just so frustrated by this evil grabbing, and hurting, and killing our children. All around the world. I took it out in writing that post. I tried to delete it. Well, I will now once I've sent this apology to all of you fine people. We need to keep the faith. Find the justice, for Abigail & Liberty. And a little OT. I'm so frustrated that a 32 year old woman was killed in Charlottesviile, VA. We cannot let .... Done rant. Sorry. Peace & Love

No worries Jim, the post you were trying to respond to had been deleted by the member. So the move was just a matter of bad timing.

Not every governmental agency was closed in Illinois on that Monday, for Lincoln's birthday. Some were closed the following Monday (Feb. 20) instead for Presidents day. Just an FYI.

I am guessing people, including LE, are using timelines. Maybe broken down into, "Local", "Drifter", or "Out of State". These are just simple examples. Bear with me. Under the, "Local", you would list out your possibles. Keeping in mind that the local School System used this unplanned Snow Day. That the girls may have discussed their plans with others. Discussed it when they stopped for supplies. And this culprit never appeared to any witnesses?

Or, was this pure chance? This monster just happened to be there at 2:05pm that day? Isn't there more audio/video? Would releasing additional details jeopardize this 6 month case? All they have is that one photo? One clip of, "Down the hill"?

I hope they are being thorough. I really do.

I was fortunate to be professionally involved with a brilliant man who was at the Brookings Institute brainstorming crime, criminals, cause and effect, etc. I haven't got a cite to his words but over dinner one night he told me that these types of killers go out shopping for victims. Their 'malls' are where they preferred victim type is likely to be, and in a situation where contact is likely to not be seen by others.

I think BG was shopping the trails, knowing that lone females would be there, and these 2 little girls presented a perfect opportunity. Small, vulnerable, alone, innocent, naive and remote from peering eyes.

[video=twitter;897169991728017408]https://twitter.com/alexismcadamstv/status/897169991728017408[/video]
Anyone have access to this channel?

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

So what happened to the reasons to be hopeful reported by the Sheriff towards the end of last week? He can't just leave that hanging. Is there anything on the second of the "two older men" who was going to be charged regarding the Oklahoma runaway found in Carroll County after a 911 hangup call?

I am guessing people, including LE, are using timelines. Maybe broken down into, "Local", "Drifter", or "Out of State". These are just simple examples. Bear with me. Under the, "Local", you would list out your possibles. Keeping in mind that the local School System used this unplanned Snow Day. That the girls may have discussed their plans with others. Discussed it when they stopped for supplies. And this culprit never appeared to any witnesses?

Or, was this pure chance? This monster just happened to be there at 2:05pm that day? Isn't there more audio/video? Would releasing additional details jeopardize this 6 month case? All they have is that one photo? One clip of, "Down the hill"?

I hope they are being thorough. I really do.

Jumping off your post, I wonder how in the world LE could go through 20,000 tips to find the right one?
They would almost have to categorize them over and over to get them down to a manageable number.
Maybe some categories could be like Urgent, Maybe, Probably Not, No Way, Advice.
Does anyone know how they actually work them?

Jumping off your post, I wonder how in the world LE could go through 20,000 tips to find the right one?
They would almost have to categorize them over and over to get them down to a manageable number.
Maybe some categories could be like Urgent, Maybe, Probably Not, No Way, Advice.
Does anyone know how they actually work them?

In Jessica Ridgeway's case it was done as follows:

"Materasso encouraged anyone with information to report it to police. He said the tips are prioritized and passed to appropriate investigators."

http://www.denverpost.com/2012/10/1...agencies-investigating-jessica-ridgeway-tips/

Also from Jessica's case:

"The law enforcement team includes FBI profilers, U.S. Marshals Service agents, CBI crime scene analysts and Westminster detectives, who are following leads and interviewing registered sex offenders, said Trevor Materasso, Westminster police spokesman.

A team of eight people fielded every imaginable type of tip Saturday, including advice about where to search for evidence and who should be investigated. There were even tips from people claiming to be psychic, Materasso said.

The tips were prioritized, but each one will eventually be checked, Materasso said. By Friday, police had received more than 1,500 tips.""

nvestigators follow all leads to find Jessica Ridgeway's killer
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...eads-find-jessica-ridgeways-killer?source=pkg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane