Identified! CA - Male Human Remains, Quincy 10 August 2017 - Daniel Hale

GigTu

ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
Reaction score
Plumas County

http://www.plumasnews.com/human-remains-found-near-quincy/

A Quincy resident discovered the remains of a person this afternoon while walking on his property, and immediately called the Sheriff’s Office. Sheriff Greg Hagwood said the body, which was located on private property between downtown Quincy and Plumas District Hospital off of Bucks Lake Road, appears to be that of a person who has been dead for several weeks.

Identification found near the body included a Quincy address. Hagwood said that there are no missing person reports associated with the name on the identification, but databases are being searched for more information. The identification, may or may not belong to the deceased. No criminal activity is suspected.

Where is this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I guess the ID found near the body will be a big lead....and needs to be researched "out"....

I tried to find out if this John Doe was ever identified, but I couldn't find anything about it. I couldn't find him in Namus either, so I guess he's identified.

Quincy body parts mystery partially solved - Plumas News

The remains of various body parts discovered initially Aug. 10, 2017, at a pond near Quincy have been identified as Daniel Hale, 59.

During an autopsy, a latent fingerprint revealed the identification, according to Plumas County Sheriff’s Sergeant Carson Wingfield last week.

That information also agreed with a wallet found at the scene. Wingfield explained that although the wallet held identification it couldn’t be used to make a positive initial identification.

Just how the remains ended up in or around the pond on Bucks Lake Road between Plumas District Hospital and Quincy, remain a mystery.

The last reported contact with Hale was June 12 at Plumas District Hospital. But it remains uncertain when he disappeared.

Quincy body parts mystery partially solved - Plumas News

The remains of various body parts discovered initially Aug. 10, 2017, at a pond near Quincy have been identified as Daniel Hale, 59.

During an autopsy, a latent fingerprint revealed the identification, according to Plumas County Sheriff’s Sergeant Carson Wingfield last week.

That information also agreed with a wallet found at the scene. Wingfield explained that although the wallet held identification it couldn’t be used to make a positive initial identification.

Just how the remains ended up in or around the pond on Bucks Lake Road between Plumas District Hospital and Quincy, remain a mystery.

The last reported contact with Hale was June 12 at Plumas District Hospital. But it remains uncertain when he disappeared.

@iulia Thank you very much. Good to know.

Odd case. Hope his family has been notified. Prayers that you can go to your family and be laid to rest Daniel Hale.Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back