Found Safe NJ - Raegan, 1, Raymond IV, 3, & Raymond Reasoner III, 40, Gloucester Twp, 14 Aug'17

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Father, 2 Children Missing Out Of Gloucester Township May Be In Danger: Police[/h]
missing_persons_out_of_gloucester_twp_church_street-1502808252-3042.jpg

GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, NJ — Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing man and his two children who may be in danger.

Raymond Reasoner III and his two children, Raegan and Raymond IV, were reported missing from Church Street in the Blackwood section of Gloucester Township at about 10:19 p.m. on Monday, police announced Tuesday morning.

Raymond III is a 40-year-old white man with blue eyes and brown hair, who stands about 5'07" and has a slim build. He was last seen wearing a brown short sleeve shirt and blue jeans.
https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouce...-out-gloucester-township-may-be-danger-police

In a press release Tuesday, police said the father is "known to frequent parks, large parking lots and large shopping centers." Reasoner drives a 2013 dark tan or brown, 4-door Nissan Altima with Pennsylvania plate reading KBP7220, police said.
His daughter, with blue eyes and blond hair, was last seen wearing a black and white Minnie Mouse onesie. His son was last seen wearing a white, short sleeve shirt with black lettering and gray shorts, police said.
http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2017/08/dad_and_two_kids_missing_from_south_jersey_cops_sa.html

Large parking lots?

It's a weird thing to say, isn't it? Large shopping centers, too. Maybe it just means he likes to shop at Walmart? :thinking:

ya I know...for what?

police said the father is "known to frequent parks, large parking lots and large shopping centers."

My very first thought after reading, "known to frequent parks, large parking lots & large shopping centers," was something along the lines of drugs. Either he's in search of or possibly selling? Of course, this is all MOO!!

A few more details...
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...soner-Father-Children-Missing-440536653.html

A father and his two young children went missing from their South Jersey home Monday.

Raymond Reasoner III’s and his two children, 3-year-old Raymond Reasoner IV and 1-year-old Raegan Reasoner, were reported missing by a family member from their Church street home in the Blackwood section of Gloucester Township, New Jersey Monday after the 40-year-old Reasoner failed to show up for work, township police said Tuesday morning.

It is uncharacteristic for Reasoner, who stands 5-feet, 7-inches tall, to miss work, family members told police. Tuesday was his second-straight day not showing up.

So, Monday & Tuesday Raymond III failed to show up for work. Article states the family member reported them missing after he failed to show up for work. Does that mean his employer immediately contacted family due to it being uncharacteristic for him not to show up? Or was the report made later in the day when he was expected home? Also, did he leave as usual, Monday morning with the kids? (Possibly he's the one to drop them off at daycare in the morning?) From the sounds of the article, the only reason the missing persons report was filed was due to Raymond III not showing up at work, not because of anything having to do with the children.

ALL MOO, of course!!

A couple of things crossed my mind , but i will keep them to myself til I hear more.

GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, NJ — Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing man and his two children who may be in danger.

Is this saying all three are in danger or just his children?

A couple of things crossed my mind , but i will keep them to myself til I hear more.

Is this saying all three are in danger or just his children?

Agree that statement is a bit confusing!! I wondered the same when I read it myself!

Reported missing from Church Street at 10:19 pm Monday

Would that be the wife/mother who reported them missing? A family member
Is he divorced?

I think they are all thought to be in danger the way I'm reading the articles. If just the kids were in danger this should be an Amber Alert. JMO.

I think they are all thought to be in danger the way I'm reading the articles. If just the kids were in danger this should be an Amber Alert. JMO.

I was just about to ask about the Amber Alert. Does one not get generated for children if LE knows they 'disappeared' with an adult, even if they believe them to possible be in danger, regardless the source of danger?

I live in Sicklerville, which is in Gloucester Twp. This happens a lot, it's really the only time people go missing from here. The police here are good and I fully believe the children will be found safe.

I live in Sicklerville, which is in Gloucester Twp. This happens a lot, it's really the only time people go missing from here. The police here are good and I fully believe the children will be found safe.

What do you think happened?

What do you think happened?
The father probably just wants sole custody of the kids, if he doesn't already have it ,he probably just wants out of the area, something of the sort. We never really have extreme things happen around here. I frequent the Patch, as does my mother and this is the reason why I logged onto websleuths today.

The father probably just wants sole custody of the kids, if he doesn't already have it ,he probably just wants out of the area, something of the sort. We never really have extreme things happen around here. I frequent the Patch, as does my mother and this is the reason why I logged onto websleuths today.

Police have stated it is not a custody issue.
As for the rest, I hope you are right.
It is a shame he has to worry his family though

Forgive me as I'm a little confused by your post.
When you say, "this happens a lot," what do you mean by 'this'? A father leaving with his children?

Also, what do you mean by 'it's' when you say "it's really the only time people go missing from here"?

Not being snarky whatsoever! I genuinely didn't follow! [emoji4]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff