651 users online (77 members and 574 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie View Post
    Thanks ZaZara for that video.

Anyone else notice that the only member of the public that responded to "What's happened" was the jihadist ?? !!

Other members of the public couldn't have been aware exactly what had occurred at that time, looks like they were leaving the market in confusion by the rear entrance.
    Usually in these situations, people will quickly say something like leave, terrible accident, get out of the way, terror attack ect when asked " what is happening"?.
    Cannot help but wonder if there was something about the woman's appearance or demeanor that people wished to avoid altogether, something that appealed perhaps to the terrorist?
    speculation, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Usually in these situations, people will quickly say something like leave, terrible accident, get out of the way, terror attack ect when asked " what is happening"?.
    Cannot help but wonder if there was something about the woman's appearance or demeanor that people wished to avoid altogether, something that appealed perhaps to the terrorist?
    speculation, imo.

Very interesting and astute observation dotr.
    The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    speculation, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie View Post
    Very interesting and astute observation dotr.

I have to admit that she drove me mad in those 45 seconds before the jihadist appeared with her endless what's happening? That voice!
    IMHO the people leaving the building are clearly in shock, some are crying, someone is carrying a child, they are running, they want to get far away from the area .... I can see that in the video, why doesn't she IRL? No one is interested in her, in the first 10 seconds someone even seems to wave her off. And still she does not get the message that this-is-not-about-her.

But I guess we should be thankful for the video that she made. The jihadist is walking there unperturbed, as if murdering people is all in a days work. Which I suppose it was for him and his brothers in the faith. He was on his way to his next murder, that of the man whose car he stole.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25