665 users online (83 members and 582 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

El Pais
    https://elpais.com/ccaa/2017/08/17/c...85_564462.html

driss.jpg

The van used in the attack was rented by Driss Oukabir, in the town of Santa Perpetua de la Mogada, according to the identification made by the Guardia Civíl

BBM
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

Police press conference: one dead and 32 injured

Police have confirmed that one person has died and that 32 people have been injured, 10 of them seriously.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...mblas-district
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer

Video here of the aftermath. I am not posting it *WARNING* as it is very graphic.
    Omg!!!

That street where it happened did have like a long metal protective barrier on one side of the street to keep autos from getting to the sidewalk. And they had the cement flower or tree pots every X number of feet to also protect pedestrians.

I think the problem may have been on the other side of the street where they may have not had that protection. Or I could be looking at the wrong street.

The point is I do think more of these types of cement barriers need to be in place wherever tourists and pedestrians congregate in shopping areas.

Lots of places have these sorts of things and I guess we just need to have more of them.

Its so sad that we have to take steps to prevent these insane people with twisted morals from killing people.

These terrorists need to look themselves in a mirror and ask themselves if it gets to the point where you are willing to kill random innocent men women and children of all faiths then ask yourself what kind of miserable life you must be living where that even becomes a thought to entertain?

If your life is that miserable then how about changing your own life and do something productive with it.

The van , if related, is not good. I am pretty sure who ever the driver is is not there to set up a girl scout stand scary

1/3 mile on the sidewalk

shy

rental van Mercedes

mall attracks 250.000 a day

not confirmed 50 taken to hospital ?
    Last edited by CARIIS; 08-17-2017 at 01:34 PM.

El Pais
    https://politica.elpais.com/politica...44_099524.html

Local police found the second vehicle that was used in Vic, reports TV3, citing official sources. This place is located at a distance of about 70 kilometers by road from Barcelona.

BBM
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

The graphic images are so reminiscent of the Boston Marathon.

It seems the car plow technique is a new preferred method by terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    That street where it happened did have like a long metal protective barrier on one side of the street to keep autos from getting to the sidewalk. And they had the cement flower or tree pots every X number of feet to also protect pedestrians.

I think the problem may have been on the other side of the street where they may have not had that protection. Or I could be looking at the wrong street.

The point is I do think more of these types of cement barriers need to be in place wherever tourists and pedestrians congregate in shopping areas.

Lots of places have these sorts of things and I guess we just need to have more of them.

Its so sad that we have to take steps to prevent these insane people with twisted morals from killing people.

These terrorists need to look themselves in a mirror and ask themselves if it gets to the point where you are willing to kill random innocent men women and children of all faiths then ask yourself what kind of miserable life you must be living where that even becomes a thought to entertain?

If your life is that miserable then how about changing your own life and do something productive with it.
    And another angle to cars as missles is guns are made for only one thing to kill people and animals.

Driving tho is instinctively a avoid objects ahead of you -- the ability to ignore that normative reaction is really hard to imagine .

And the noises -- to be immune to these things is really horrid moo

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast