1455 users online (314 members and 1141 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,633
    Not sure... but I think he was initially in his bio mom's care, and later a grandma.
    The decline started when "dad" and gf took custody of him.
    Easy to blame the other members of the family-- but I think those who cared the most for him were barred from seeing him ?
    In one year or less they'd reduced him to a skeleton with visible injuries.
    I do not understand some of the photos with what appears to be a grandpa---- didn't he see how thin this boy was ??


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by LietKynes View Post
    RSBM

    Someone identifying themselves as the bio mom said she'd had some mental problems -- and that the boy's bio dad used it to his advantage to keep her from any visitations ?
    From what I could glean from msm-- and it wasn't very much.
    So disgusted with the perps. "Parents" they are NOT !!!
    The photo of him in the carseat with the dog... looks like his fingers were glued shut-- or maybe had been burned and had fused together ?
    So many words I will not use here -- to describe them.
    IMO
    It just looks like he is petting the dog to me. Just because people say stuff on Facebook doesn't mean it's true. The bruises and malnutrition are enough without making stuff up. I mean, has anyone ever seen someone with their fingers glued together? What would that even look like? If people have seen such a thing to the point that they could definitively say that, I have to wonder what kind of company they keep. Just looks like someone made some wild speculation based on a photo on the Internet, and everyone is running with it. The story is bad enough. Let's stick to the facts and leave the Facebook craziness on Facebook.

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,101
    At Rady’s Children’s Hospital in San Diego it was determined the boy had injuries to his head, spinal cord, abdomen, abrasions to his neck and was malnourished in a way consistent with starvation.


    During an interview with police, Whitten said that Johnson had removed the boy’s mattress from the bed and put into the garage because the boy had soiled it.


    He explained the boy’s injuries occurred when Johnson picked him out of a pool and dropped him over some concrete and when he hit his head on the bed’s headboard, according to documents.

    http://www.pe.com/2017/08/24/murriet...ocuments-show/
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,633
    Being dropped on concrete and hitting his head on the bed's headboard do not account for the severity of his injuries ; nor the fact that this boy had been starved.

    Recognizing visible injuries on a child doesn't mean that the person who identifies abuse is keeping company with abusers.
    Most people know when something looks very wrong.

    Hard to believe the mistreatment and torture this little boy endured went on as long as it did-- with no one contacting authorities.


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,759
    earlier, this link had the charging docs attached and now I cant see them. on it, the father said the night before the 911 call, he was arguing w his gf and she picked the boy up out of the pool byu his arms and SLAMMED him on the concrete. because she was fighting w the dad.

    Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    At Rady’s Children’s Hospital in San Diego it was determined the boy had injuries to his head, spinal cord, abdomen, abrasions to his neck and was malnourished in a way consistent with starvation.


    During an interview with police, Whitten said that Johnson had removed the boy’s mattress from the bed and put into the garage because the boy had soiled it.


    He explained the boy’s injuries occurred when Johnson picked him out of a pool and dropped him over some concrete and when he hit his head on the bed’s headboard, according to documents.

    http://www.pe.com/2017/08/24/murriet...ocuments-show/

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,153
    Wait wait wait... hooole up....

    Where to begin.. the blue rope. That gave me shivers cause I noticed the blue rope on the dog in the car seat photo. But the dog had no collar, so I knew it wasn't for him. I tried to ignore the blue rope.

    Next- so, he was picked up out the pool, fell across some concrete and hit his head on the headboard? Dang. That was one heck of a clumsy moment! I mean, if it was this big massive obstacle course of an accident and he was injured, maybe a trip to the er would have been in order. (Ps- sarcastic. I don't believe that).

    And then... his injuries. What in the world was done to this child for his injuries to be so grave that his prognosis is poor? And why call 911 then?

    I can't get my.mind off this sweet baby. I just know he was trying so hard to be "good" and make them happy. Cause that's what children do. My heart is truly broken for the way he was treated and how he must have thought it was his fault. Monsters. I cannot comprehend.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    At Rady’s Children’s Hospital in San Diego it was determined the boy had injuries to his head, spinal cord, abdomen, abrasions to his neck and was malnourished in a way consistent with starvation.


    During an interview with police, Whitten said that Johnson had removed the boy’s mattress from the bed and put into the garage because the boy had soiled it.


    He explained the boy’s injuries occurred when Johnson picked him out of a pool and dropped him over some concrete and when he hit his head on the bed’s headboard, according to documents.

    http://www.pe.com/2017/08/24/murriet...ocuments-show/
    Is it known if kiddo is conscious? I'm local and would like to drop off a gift. Is that even allowed?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    Wait wait wait... hooole up....

    Where to begin.. the blue rope. That gave me shivers cause I noticed the blue rope on the dog in the car seat photo. But the dog had no collar, so I knew it wasn't for him. I tried to ignore the blue rope.

    Next- so, he was picked up out the pool, fell across some concrete and hit his head on the headboard? Dang. That was one heck of a clumsy moment! I mean, if it was this big massive obstacle course of an accident and he was injured, maybe a trip to the er would have been in order. (Ps- sarcastic. I don't believe that).

    And then... his injuries. What in the world was done to this child for his injuries to be so grave that his prognosis is poor? And why call 911 then?

    I can't get my.mind off this sweet baby. I just know he was trying so hard to be "good" and make them happy. Cause that's what children do. My heart is truly broken for the way he was treated and how he must have thought it was his fault. Monsters. I cannot comprehend.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    With head and spinal cord injuries, it sounds like he was shaken fiercely, which caused irreversible brain damage. Spinal cord injuries don't just "happen" in a fall.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    Is it known if kiddo is conscious? I'm local and would like to drop off a gift. Is that even allowed?
    I have read he is not conscious and has little to no chance of recovery.

    I'm sure you could drop off a gift to the main desk and it would get to him, but I'd suggest a gift card for a restaurant close to the hospital would be the most helpful gift at this time.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    I have read he is not conscious and has little to no chance of recovery.

    I'm sure you could drop off a gift to the main desk and it would get to him, but I'd suggest a gift card for a restaurant close to the hospital would be the most helpful gift at this time.
    With respect, I'm not sure this is the case. He has no adult caregiver other than the hospital staff. So I'm not sure who would use a restaurant gift card.

    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,107
    Quote Originally Posted by roche.analisa View Post
    With respect, I'm not sure this is the case. He has no adult caregiver other than the hospital staff. So I'm not sure who would use a restaurant gift card.

    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Why not get a gift card for a delivery-option restaurant for the nurses who are taking care of him if he cannot receive gifts?
    Justice for Trayvon

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    450
    http://www.pe.com/2017/08/24/murriet...ad-not-guilty/

    Not a whole lot of new info, just more references to court documents that I can't seem to locate

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    450
    On the 'Justice for Feno' page, in the comments, there are pics of the search warrant. Mentions an alarm as well as the lock on his door, a camera in the baby's room that 'dad' streams live to his phone, and also the argument mentioned upthread where the girlfriend allegedly dropped the child on the concrete in anger while fighting with 'dad'.
    Last edited by MSCJgrad; 08-26-2017 at 09:43 PM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by roche.analisa View Post
    With respect, I'm not sure this is the case. He has no adult caregiver other than the hospital staff. So I'm not sure who would use a restaurant gift card.

    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    I thought I had read his biological mother and grandmother were with him now. I must have misunderstood.

    If they aren't, then donating to help get them there would be the best possible gift for Feno.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCJgrad View Post
    http://www.pe.com/2017/08/24/murriet...ad-not-guilty/

    Not a whole lot of new info, just more references to court documents that I can't seem to locate
    The documents (search warrant and affidavit) are now showing for me at the bottom of that article.

    This poor little boy. The photos of him as a robust and healthy three year old to now are just heartbreaking.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CA - Parents Arrested After 5 Year Old OD's On Meth
    By Filly in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:12 PM
  2. Two year old in critical condition after shot by police
    By elle1919 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 02:20 AM
  3. Merv Griffin in grave condition
    By Lesleegp in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 12:44 PM
  4. Castro reportedly in 'grave' condition
    By Dark Knight in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 03:37 PM