666 users online (81 members and 585 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    I think I can link it because it's her page. It's heartbreaking. His arm is so tiny. His neck is so bruised. His fingers are.. not right. His stare looks hopeless and hurt. And the post mentions only the dog.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...0080&source=43

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    You guys have better eyes than I do. I can just see he's in a Turbo booster with the dog next to him.

However, I did notice that this women is a TWO time transplant recipient.
    Can you imagine finding out your family member saved her life and she nearly took this little boys? (Assuming she is guilty.)

I also can't imagine going through all of that, 2 transplants and surviving... and NOT appreciating and enjoying every piece of your life afterwards. It's mind boggling to me. Much smaller life events have caused me to truly appreciate every moment.

i think i linked the justice for Feno group. they organize all kinds of drop offs for him.

last time i checked there has been no prognosis given publicly other than grave condition w poor prognosis :*(

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    Is it known if kiddo is conscious? I'm local and would like to drop off a gift. Is that even allowed?

No updates? I can't find anything. My heart hurts for this little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    Wait wait wait... hooole up....

Where to begin.. the blue rope. That gave me shivers cause I noticed the blue rope on the dog in the car seat photo. But the dog had no collar, so I knew it wasn't for him. I tried to ignore the blue rope.
    There appears to be another dog in the back, which could be where the blue leash is coming from. It looks like the kind they use at shelters where it's kind of like a noose at one end that is easily adjustable to different dogs.

I just don't understand how anyone period could treat a little boy like this, but it's especially strange to see someone who appears to love dogs so much, treating a kid that way. I am much more a dog person than a kid person, and will probably keep to my fur babies, but I just can't wrap my head around treating a little boy like this.

http://ktla.com/2017/08/24/murrieta-...-year-old-son/

This article actually mentions a blue rope in his bedroom that they suspect may have been used to tie the little boy up, so maybe the rope in the picture was used on the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketotalk15 View Post
    http://ktla.com/2017/08/24/murrieta-...-year-old-son/

This article actually mentions a blue rope in his bedroom that they suspect may have been used to tie the little boy up, so maybe the rope in the picture was used on the boy.
    Yes. That's why I could no longer ignore the blue rope in the car. Quite ironic he was abused with a blue rope and there was a blue rope in that pic with a dog that doesn't have a collar. I'm so heartbroken over this case. I want to know how the baby is doing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are his little fingers glued together??

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...0080&source=43

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Court date today. Hopefully we will get an update on Feno following this.
    “Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered… everywhere everywhere everywhere.”

-
    Find Dani
    Baby Sherin
    Madison Doe

-
    IMO.
    "Имaте Петрова огъня."
    "You have the Petrova fire."

No update on Feno unfortunately, but one of the admins on the Justice for Feno Facebook page who went to court reported back with this:

It was a long wait. We got sent out for a 20 minute break before anything even started and once Ben and Jeryn were up not much happened with the exception of Jeryn's attorney asking if his investigator could bring in a computer for interviews when he went to visit Jeryn. Otherwise the next Felony Settlement conference is set for Dec 1st at 8:30 am.
    “Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world

-
    Find Dani
    Baby Sherin
    Madison Doe

-
    IMO.
    "Имaте Петрова огъня."

This is so devastating for the little boy. I can't understand how a woman can be so caring towards animals, rescuing and fostering them, and yet treat a little boy as though he is worthless. How can you love animals but treat a child so cruelly. Both of these people need locking away.

Quote Originally Posted by bleuboy View Post
    This is so devastating for the little boy. I can't understand how a woman can be so caring towards animals, rescuing and fostering them, and yet treat a little boy as though he is worthless. How can you love animals but treat a child so cruelly. Both of these people need locking away.
    It makes no sense. But any monster like them can't be explained logically. They barely posted about that little boy but the dogs were all over her social media. Hiding the abuse.

This will sound awful and maybe this is not how it works but does anyone know... as there is a gag order in place and info cannot be released about Feno's condition at this time, is there any chance he could have already passed? Or would this be made public immediately? I assume immediately as the charges to these monsters would change?

-
    Find Dani
    Baby Sherin
    Madison Doe

-
    IMO.
    "Имaте Петрова огъня."

I'm thinking it would be announced because like you said the charges would then be an homicide. I don't know for sure though.
    I don't know why I try to find an explanation for these monsters that do inhuman things to other human beings. I feel like I have to read the poor babies stories though because I feel like they should have been helped and its my way of letting them know I am supporting them getting justice. Sounds silly I know.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast