1188 users online (199 members and 989 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX-Christoper Sanders, 40, Monahans, 13 August 2017

Missing man from Monahans may be in need of medical care
    http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Mis...441045353.html

According to Texas DPS, 40-year-old Christopher Lynn Sanders is missing out of Monahans.

Sanders was last seen in Monahans on August 13th wearing a black hat, a black shirt with letters "TCU", blue jeans, and boots.

He is described as having blue eyes, blonde hair, his height is 5' 09" and weights 210 pounds.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

Not much to go on here...
    Who was he last seen with? What was he doing? Where was he heading on foot? Why was he on foot? Did he have an argument with someone and left on foot?
    Was he at a party, or a work site or what?
    Hoping for more information to help us sleuth.

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

DPS says Sanders has multiple tattoos, one on his left forearm of diamond and clubs with flames, one of spades and hearts with flames on his right forearm, a monkey, an eye ball, mushrooms and aliens on his chest and stomach, and, a yin-yang symbol on one of his legs.
    DPS also states that Sanders is possibly in need of medical care, he was last seen traveling on foot to an unknown destination.
    William Aruthur Ward

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

Someone on Youtube just posted a video where he claims to be involved in the disappearance of "a white guy" in Monahans TX "3 weeks ago" (doesn't quite fit the timescale but this video may not have been recorded today) and he tells us to check Monahans News for reports of a recent kidnapping.

He doesn't mention any name but Christopher Sanders is the only recent disappearance in Monahans TX I could find any media reports about.

I have contacted the FBI and Ward County Crimestoppers about this video.
    Last edited by Hideyoshi; 09-13-2017 at 05:59 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Hideyoshi View Post
    Someone on Youtube just posted a video where he claims to be involved in the disappearance of "a white guy" in Monahans TX "3 weeks ago" (doesn't quite fit the timescale but this video may not have been recorded today) and he tells us to check Monahans News for reports of a recent kidnapping.

He doesn't mention any name but Christopher Sanders is the only recent disappearance in Monahans TX I could find any media reports about.

I have contacted the FBI and Ward County Crimestoppers about this video.
    Wow that’s kinda scary

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

WOW hideyoshi! My hair has officially been blown back.
    Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings, where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.

See, I like watching videos from paranoiacs, maybe I'm a bit insane myself but I find the paranoid genuinely entertaining. However, there are a few people I've come across on Youtube who post rather alarming videos. "GaruchillaJoe", who seems to live in a mobile home in either Monahans and/or Odessa, is one of these people. He often makes ambiguous threats towards law enforcement, Freemasons, local officials, and even family members (which he usually deletes after a day or two but I have several saved) and I have contacted Ward County Crimestoppers and, sometimes, the FBI about this guy (via Web tip forms) and he's insinuated that he has been contacted by the police, FBI, and even the Department of Homeland Security but they always seem to let him go, possibly because his threats aren't specific or explicit enough to be actionable.

Maybe anonymous tip submit forms on the web aren't the most effective way to contact law enforcement but I'm not in the United States and I'm not really comfortable getting in touch with American police any other way.
    Last edited by Hideyoshi; 09-14-2017 at 01:02 AM.

Maybe anonymous tip submit forms on the web aren't the most effective way to contact law enforcement but I'm not in the United States and I'm not really comfortable getting in touch with American police any other way.
    Regardless of how you do it, you do it! That's awesome!

(And, "Welcome", by the way!)
    William Aruthur Ward

East Texas oilfield worker missing in west Texas

Christopher Sanders, 40, of Daingerfield was working in the oilfields near Monahan’s Texas when his family says he reportedly went for a walk and vanished.

The disappearance was on August 13.
    Working in the Monahan’s oilfield, Sandy says Chris went for a walk, and never came back."He was seen Eastbound on I-20. Left his vehicle left his R-V, my nephew tried to call him back and he'd already turned the phone off," says Sandy.

His phone has not been used since, and neither have his credit cards.

Initial information led investigators to look in Pecos and Odessa. But no sign of him.

A father of two children, Chris is supposed to be on bipolar medication, which Sandy wonders may cause disorientation if he's off them.
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/36383223/e...-in-west-texas
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21