789 users online (122 members and 667 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Who watched the Oxygen series? What did you think?

Have never been to Aruba nor do I know JVDS. Just understand DH. More than I want to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    How does someone take remains/partial remains to a crematorium for disposal without the owners/operators of said facility not contacting authorities?
    If that happened, then I guess money talks. With all the MPs in the world, it's very frightening to think it would be that simple to get rid of a body.

Quote Originally Posted by Breuv View Post
    Who watched the Oxygen series? What did you think?
    Well, it was rather heartbreaking. I feel so badly for Dave Holloway and his family, it's obviously taken it's toll on them. I can't even imagine. Other than that, my take away is what a good man Dave Holloway is. How privileged Natalee was to have him for a father. It's a terrible tragedy, and nothing any decent family, parents, should ever have to endure.

Other than that, it's kind of up for grabs as to the case and this evidence and those involved. I have serious misgivings, as I also believe Mr. Holloway does as well. I don't want to totally lose hope. But my fear that it's another hoax is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Well, it was rather heartbreaking. I feel so badly for Dave Holloway and his family, it's obviously taken it's toll on them. I can't even imagine. Other than that, my take away is what a good man Dave Holloway is. How privileged Natalee was to have him for a father. It's a terrible tragedy, and nothing any decent family, parents, should ever have to endure.

Other than that, it's kind of up for grabs as to the case and this evidence and those involved. I have serious misgivings, as I also believe Mr. Holloway does as well. I don't want to totally lose hope. But my fear that it's another hoax is still there.
    Well said. Thank you.
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    If that happened, then I guess money talks. With all the MPs in the world, it's very frightening to think it would be that simple to get rid of a body.
    My thoughts too

Dave said the remains found are human remains. If not Natalee, then who? John Ludwick had the knowledge somebody was buried behind his aunt's house. Looking forward to the rest of the documentary.

I so hope they will ever find Natalee's remains and put her to rest...what heartbreaking her story (and all the media circus, around it) is...
    Still believe in the human race.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    Dave said the remains found are human remains. If not Natalee, then who? John Ludwick had the knowledge somebody was buried behind his aunt's house. Looking forward to the rest of the documentary.
    If not Natalee, that might be the next mystery. Not to mention, it could become yet another criminal investigation? Another victim of JVS? But if the evidence has been tampered with by removing it? ..... OMG

Check this out. This post from April sounds very similar to what we now know. If the person is telling the truth, the FBI was involved.

<modsnip>

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...s?q=1&;page=61
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 08-22-2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Remove copy and paste of comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    Where did you hear it was behind his Aunt's house? I have not seen that. Some sources have said the remains were found in a back yard, but the Oxygen episode said they were found in the National Forest. Now you are saying John's Aunt's backyard. I am wondering if John's Aunt's house is close to (in her back yard) the National Forest.......?
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

Hi, RaynaLoves, glad you made it to Natalee's thread.

I just watched the show and I feel so bad for her dad. I hope this guy Gabriel isn't messing with him but I don't think he is. But I also don't think she just suddenly choked on her vomit and died. And I do not believe the cremation story. I pray to God they can find her and lay her to rest. And thank you Neesaki for your warm welcome.

Only JVDS was with her when this all went down, so we will never know for sure. But we may find some clues when we look at the murder we have more detail on - that of Stephany Flores. In his confession about killing Flores, JVDS attempts to paint Flores as the initial aggressor, which is of course almost definitely false. So describing his handiwork while minimizing his own culpability would not be unfamiliar territory for him. With Flores he assaulted her, then strangled and finally smothered her. Natalee's symptoms as described here are horrifying, but it is worth pointing out that while they may be consistent with overdose/seizure response as is claimed they could also be consistent with a TBI inflicted by violence or with strangulation. So to me, it almost "fits" that JVDS could have used the same methods of violence he would later use with Flores, and minimize that in retelling (she overdosed).

Or it could all be a hoax. But I truly hope for the sake of the family they find the answers they need.

Quote Originally Posted by nannymo View Post
    Where did you hear it was behind his Aunt's house? I have not seen that. Some sources have said the remains were found in a back yard, but the Oxygen episode said they were found in the National Forest. Now you are saying John's Aunt's backyard. I am wondering if John's Aunt's house is close to (in her back yard) the National Forest.......?
    I read about the remains being found behind Ludwick's aunt's home on a FB page.

This article doesn't specify the aunt's house, but it does mention the remains being found behind a house. According to the informant, Joran and Paulus initially buried Natalee in a park. Ludwick and Joran later moved the remains to behind the house. The informant said there are many twists and turns to the story. Have to watch the documentary and watch it all unfold to get to the truth.

Snip

The informant, known as “Gabriel,” reportedly led Mr. Holloway and the private investigator to a set of remains found behind a house. Ward said on Today that the remains had been sent out for testing, and were recently confirmed to be human remains.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/1...sing-12-years/

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast