1396 users online (277 members and 1119 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    **** is about to go down

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Babe View Post
    **** is about to go down
    Where?!?

Sent from my HTC Desire EYE using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by g8torgirl20 View Post
    I have felt from the beginning that it was a hoax. Gabe appears to be looking his his fifteen minutes of fame and money. He was a convicted felon in Sarasota County, FL for drugs (he sold it to an undercover cop) and then arrested in Cali as a fugitive for theft. If anyone is friends of his on Facebook, I heard his latest "live video" is now him claiming that it's Robyn Gardner that he found. The man is a joke and a scam artist.
    If any of you remember Gabriel's posts, he swore that it HAD to be Natalie. That it couldn't be anyone else. Now that we know positively it isn't Natalie, He says it's Robyn's. Of course, we all have suspected Gabriel was just out for what he could get.

Now my question is who DOES those bones belong to and are they trying to match the bones to anyone else's DNA?
    IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfox View Post
    If any of you remember Gabriel's posts, he swore that it HAD to be Natalie. That it couldn't be anyone else. Now that we know positively it isn't Natalie, He says it's Robyn's. Of course, we all have suspected Gabriel was just out for what he could get.

Now my question is who DOES those bones belong to and are they trying to match the bones to anyone else's DNA?
    Interesting question. Did they just go dig them up from the graveyard ? Idk, he disgusts me.

GM just said on his page that he's got something in the works, can't discuss it but it'll blow everybody away.
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for favors received.

CRIME

Aruba Mystery: What Happened to Missing Robyn Gardner?

BY JEFF TRUESDELL@JHTRUESDELL AND NICOLE WEISENSEE EGAN@NWEISENSEEEGANPOSTED ON AUGUST 17, 2011 AT 7:30PM EDT

Robyn Gardner was supposed to be in Orlando with her parents. At least that’s what she told her boyfriend, Richard Forester.
    Then she told Forester she actually had gone to Aruba on a surprise family trip.
    In fact, the 35-year-old beautiful, blond Maryland woman with a radiant smile had traveled to the Caribbean with a man named Gary Giordano, a 50-year-old businessman also from Maryland with a disturbing past.
    Now, Gardner is missing and presumed dead, Giordano is being detained, and questions are mounting about what happened during their island stay.<snip>
    RELATED: Robyn Gardner Suspect Took Out $1.5 Million Accidental Death Policy: Report
    http://people.com/crime/aruba-myster...robyn-gardner/

gawdawful ....

Robyn Gardner sister appeared on ‘You The Jury’
    http://radaronline.com/videos/robyn-...confrontation/

I hope that RG's desperate family will not
    be taken advantage of because G's claims.

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    i believe she was put in the ocean, miles off shore. no body, no evidence, no crime.
    Yes, the original stories at the time that a friend of Joran who has a boat, took her body and dumped her body off shore, far enough so that she wouldn't come back in with the tide, seem to make more sense.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    GM just said on his page that he's got something in the works, can't discuss it but it'll blow everybody away.
    He is truly the gift who keeps on giving, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Babe View Post
    **** is about to go down
    Give me more, please.

Koen
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think he tweeted he found
    Robyn Gardner I just can't keep up
    How did John get to
    Robyn Gardner remains wasn't Joran in Jail at this time

On 10 May, Van der Sloot allegedly accepted the amount of $15,000 by wire transfer to his account in the Netherlands,
    So he took off to somewhere

ABC News has obtained the last known pictures of Gardner, 35, to be taken before her disappearance at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill in the Baby Beach area of the island on the Aug. 2 2011 evening that she vanished.
    The time stamp on the photo is 6:12 -- 4:12 p.m., less than two hours before Giordano returned to the restaurant to report that Gardner had disappeared.
    Last edited by Blonde Babe; 10-06-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post

*** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

I think he tweeted he found Robyn Gardner I just can't keep up

i don't see that one. just a statement that JL used the same story as GG. i don't get it lol
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast