1156 users online (263 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Emi is offline CSKA sofia fan!!! Amanda Knox supporter!! Justice for Sierra LaMar!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesensitivechild View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-woman-s.html prelim tests show bones are that of Eastern European girl which is consistent with victim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was about to post this hoping this really is Natalee

I am hopeful that this bone will belong to Natalee. If so, it will end the pain this family has gone through looking for her.

Wowww! Sad and glad if this is really Natalee.
    Still believe in the human race.....

Hope it's her... for her families' sake.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenly2012 View Post
    I am hopeful that this bone will belong to Natalee. If so, it will end the pain this family has gone through looking for her.
    I believe it's her remains. Amazing that the Aruba police didn't manage to destroy all the evidence before this was found. Details at the Daily Mail article.

Closure is not happy, but it's better than never knowing, I think. I've had closure in a few violent deaths which affected me personally- women killed by men they knew, or loved, or were married to.

Prison is not an even exchange for the life of a loved one, but sometimes, it's as close as we can get to justice in this world as civilized humane people.
    I take comfort in knowing that Joran VDS has lost his " lawless champion" in his father, and is now at the mercy of sometimes- brutal international laws and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    I was about to post this hoping this really is Natalee
    Amazing how close this feels to closure. Not getting my hopes up until it's confirmed but it sounds to me IMHO that this is most likely Natalee, unless there are other young women missing from Aruba? Too bad they didn't say how long the bones had been there or their condition.

Fingers crossed!

Emi is offline CSKA sofia fan!!! Amanda Knox supporter!! Justice for Sierra LaMar!! :)
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08...ests-show.html

Human remains found in search for Natalee Holloway belong to female of eastern European descent, tests show

jawbone that's found is only that of a woman according to the video in the article

Hoping this is Natalee
    Last edited by Emi; 08-24-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Human remains found in search for Natalee Holloway belong to female of eastern European descent, tests show

jawbone that's found is only that of a woman according to the video in the article

Hoping this is Natalee
    WOW. Hoping and praying (along with the rest of you!!) that this is Natalee.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by crhedBngr; 08-24-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Breast Cancer Survivor/Superhero

Debugging - both computer program and brain.

Find Bridge Guy - Justice for Libby and Abby

Justice for ALL victims.

They looked at the jawbone (molars with dental fillings) to determine that this woman was of Eastern European descent. Eastern Europe uses dental amalgam with mercury. It seems very unlikely that Natalie had cheap fillings with mercury.

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappeara...olloway-search

According to this they are using mitochondrial DNA, which can't reveal gender. The remains are from a caucasian of eastern european decent. But with the mitochondrial DNA sample from Beth, they'll be able to determine if it's Natalee or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinging Granny View Post
    They looked at the jawbone (molars with dental fillings) to determine that this woman was of Eastern European descent. Eastern Europe uses dental amalgam with mercury. It seems very unlikely that Natalie had cheap fillings with mercury.
    Are you referring to the articles of VDS and the jawbone story... well... back in 2010 ?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=12160172

"The Dutch-language newspaper de Telegraaf reported that the bone -- thought to be the lower half of a human jaw -..." article with video

http://people.com/crime/natalee-holl...ruba-not-hers/

A jawbone found on an Aruban beach earlier this month may belong to a young woman, but her name is not Natalee Holloway, DNA tests show. The discovery of a jawbone with an intact molar raised hopes yet again that Natalee’s parents would have some closure...

Above from 2010.

Just sickens me as to how others now are adding to pain and now making the story as to ....she was cremated, and her remains were thrown at low (or was it high?) tide (WTH... he remembers low vs. high tide for embellishment?) as these sickos know that her parents now just want her remains, yet the story now destroys that hope by saying she was cremated.

Hoping this is Natalee
    Did I miss something about a "jaw bone" ? I just don't see that there. I might be blind though, lol. All I see is "bone fragments". Where is the jaw bone coming from, TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Did I miss something about a "jaw bone" ? I just don't see that there. I might be blind though, lol.
    It was in the video

It was in the video
    Well, it won't let me watch the video. But thank you anyway.

I actually don't even see a video to watch.
    Last edited by neesaki; 08-24-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Hi , Rayemonde !! Long time no see!

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast