1055 users online (200 members and 855 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Crime spree ends when 'Find My iPhone' app used to track thieves

When the homeowner woke at about 5:30 a.m. that day, he immediately noticed his Corvette convertible, Chevrolet Silverado and a shotgun were missing.

Surveillance cameras inside the home captured two unknown people — one armed — moving inside the home and at one point even entering the bedroom where the victim had been sleeping, officials said.

[....]

The victim later realized an iPad mini was among the other items taken from the home and used its “Find My iPhone” feature to track the device to a hotel in Daytona Beach, cops said.

Read more at .... http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...k-stolen-goods
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    When the homeowner woke at about 5:30 a.m. that day, he immediately noticed his Corvette convertible, Chevrolet Silverado and a shotgun were missing.

Surveillance cameras inside the home captured two unknown people — one armed — moving inside the home and at one point even entering the bedroom where the victim had been sleeping, officials said.

[....]

The victim later realized an iPad mini was among the other items taken from the home and used its “Find My iPhone” feature to track the device to a hotel in Daytona Beach, cops said.

Read more at .... http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...k-stolen-goods
    I love this!!!
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."