OH - Robert Troutman & Joann Walker for raping 5yo girl, Brunswick, 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Medina- Robert Troutman told the 5-year-old girl, "Call me Daddy." You can trust me.

Then he raped her, and the other person she trusted - Troutman's girlfriend - let him.

Now the Brunswick Hills Township couple are in prison.

Medina County Common Pleas Judge James Kimbler on Friday sentenced Troutman, 46, to nine years in prison for rape. The judge labeled Troutman a sexual predator, which means he must register his address with police every 90 days once he gets out of prison.

Troutman had pleaded no con- test to the charge, which County Prosecutor Dean Holman said showed he had no remorse for his actions.

"He violated a position of trust," Holman said. "He baby-sat her. This child was harmed by repeated acts against her, and he denies any responsibility."
http://www.cleveland.com/medina/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/medina/1136712943173021.xml&coll=2

Oh, Myst it seems trust was broken at every avenue. 9 years isnt good enough. He will get out and do the same thing again with a different set of parameters. It is the cycle over and over.

Only 9 years. That's not enough. 4 isn't enough for that woman either.

That *advertiser censored* will do it again. I hope he meets some rough justice in prison.

concernedperson said:
Oh, Myst it seems trust was broken at every avenue. 9 years isnt good enough. He will get out and do the same thing again with a different set of parameters. It is the cycle over and over.
I hate to say this, but after reading about the guy who got 60 days, I guess we are supposed to be thankful this guy got the 9 yrs.
And is it 1/3 or 1/3 of the sentence that they most usually serve? So this guy will most likely be out and looking for another kid in 3-4 yrs.

What worries me, is he sounds somewhat emotionally sadistic what with telling the child to call him Daddy, and telling her she could trust him. After prison, that could escalate to something more physical. And with this little girl "telling" on him, then God help the next child.
As far as the "girlfriend", she should have gotten as much of a sentence as he did, if not more. She was in charge of this child, was being paid to care for her and protect her......and she allowed it. I hope she gets her tubes tied while she is in prison!
Additionally, this child is now in foster care. So the "babysitter and babysittter's boyfriend" evidently weren't the only problems.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back