841 users online (116 members and 725 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Rave About Trump #2

Use this thread to post your support for Trump. Before you post, however, READ THE RULES and ABIDE by them.

No excuses, and no chances.

Bessie
    WS ADMINISTRATOR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Use this thread to post your support for Trump. Before you post, however, READ THE RULES and ABIDE by them.

No excuses, and no chances.

Bessie
    WS ADMINISTRATOR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Can you please link to the current politivent rules so we know exactly what the current expectations are since they're subject to change without notice per Tricia?
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Trump Ends Obama’s ‘Water Bottle Ban’
    Environmentalist policy tried to ban plastic water bottles from national parks

"The 2011 policy, which encouraged national parks to eliminate the sale of disposable water bottles, has been rescinded to expand hydration options for recreationalists, hikers, and other visitors to national parks," the agency said. "The ban removed the healthiest beverage choice at a variety of parks while still allowing sales of bottled sweetened drinks. The change in policy comes after a review of the policy's aims and impact in close consultation with Department of the Interior leadership."

The Obama policy memorandum "strongly encouraged" parks to stop selling plastic bottles of water for the "great symbolism" it would convey, even though the policy "ran counter" to the administration's "healthy food initiative."

"Use this thread to post your support for Trump"

Thank you Bessie! Lets see if we can follow the rules.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Just a suggestion to avoid confusion and derailment, rename this thread?

Rave in support only for Trump #2
    Or
    Rave #2: support only for Trump.

The liberals aren't going to like that rule. God forbid we have 1 topic praising Trump. They can't have that. I am sure they were come up with justifications to not support Trump on this thread.

Let's wait and see.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Pep rally tonight.

Pardon Sheriff Joe!

Trump to tour Border Patrol station while in Yuma, Arizona

While he led DHS, Kelly oversaw the enforcing of policies that the Obama administration had allowed cities and localities to ignore, including the allowance of local law enforcement not to cooperate with ICE detainer requests.

Trump will also speak with Homeland Security officials about advancing Kate's Law, No Sanctuary for Criminals Act, border wall funding, and money for 15,000 additional Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Border Patrol agents.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    The liberals aren't going to like that rule. God forbid we have 1 topic praising Trump. They can't have that. I am sure they were come up with justifications to not support Trump on this thread.

Let's wait and see.
    They're going to go into that silly excuse about rave = stark raving mad. Wait and see!

Hey supporters! Today would be a great day to send POTUS a positive message telling him he's doing a great job.

Trump, keep talking directly to the people. Skip the MSM!

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    Pep rally tonight.

Pardon Sheriff Joe!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.210e8eb5dc44
    Trump will not pardon former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio at Phoenix rally, White House says
    August 22 at 5:10 PM
    President Trump will not move to pardon former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio during the president's campaign rally in Phoenix on Tuesday, a White House spokeswoman said.
    “There will be no discussion of that today at any point, and no action will be taken on that front at any point today,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters traveling with Trump on Air Force One.
    […]
    It was not clear whether Trump has ruled out a pardon for Arpaio entirely.
    […]

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/23/trum...ommentary.html

Here is some truths about the cuts he is making and why....Sometimes the truth hurts!

Always My Own Opinion

[QUOTE=WVWoman;13580044]https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/23/trum...ommentary.html

Here is some truths about the cuts he is making and why....Sometimes the truth hurts!

Always My Own Opinion[/QUOTE

I can hear Chuck Schumer squealing already!

[QUOTE=TMAN2014;13580054]
    Quote Originally Posted by WVWoman View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/23/trum...ommentary.html

Always My Own Opinion[/QUOTE

I can hear Chuck Schumer squealing already!

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast