1477 users online (277 members and 1200 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    http://time.com/4960638/donald-trump...e-against-nfl/
    WHY HE ALWAYS BOUNCES BACK
    TRUMP’S OFFENSIVE PLAYBOOK

A deliberately provocative President picks his latest fight over free speech in sports
    Sep 28, 2017
    […]
    It was a remarkable thing for a President to devote so much energy to attacking athletes for peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights. But the spat over sports wasn't just a diversion but a move straight from Trump's political playbook. Confronted with crises, he creates new ones, picking fights that stir his supporters and outrage his opponents.
    […]
    It is a talent that Trump's foes have come to appreciate. "He does a good job of picking his opponents," says Terry Sullivan, a Republican consultant who managed Marco Rubio's presidential campaign. "That is his gift: he has a unique ability to bring down the discourse and drag down his opponents to his level, so that their arguments seem even more ridiculous than his." As another GOP strategist whose candidate competed against Trump in the 2016 primary frames it: "We were playing on his stage the entire campaign."
    Or to put it in football parlance: Trump's playbook is to turn every battle into an away game for his opponents. Until they figure out how to win on Trump's turf, each new provocation by the President is likely to end in a victory for the White House.

You can never underestimate Trump. He defeated around 15 opponents, and defeated a nonstop hostile media, constantly lying about him, not to mention those Clinton attack adds. All of it FAILED.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Whenever I see lies about POTUS especially in regards to PR, I think of this.

Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, thank you POTUS.

Trump's opponents underestimate the backlash of the daily media bashing. After so much of the Russia baloney, people shut down after a while. How can a station like CNN have any credibility, when they did Russia 24/7 for months, and covered hardly anything else. It is kind of insulting to all the people who voted for Trump, almost as if these elites want to nullify the a Democratic vote.

At least, they finally picked some new material.

And those Republicans, who are sandbagging the Trump agenda, better watch their backs come election time. We will remember the people who defy the will of the people. We put this guy in office to get stuff done, like fix the Obamacare mess, and lower taxes. If they choose to obstruct, they are going to pay a price later. I voted for a local Senator (Toomey) reluctantly, because he would not commit to Trump. If he was not running against Chairman Mao, no way Toomey gets my vote. A guy like Toomey got into office through Trump coat tails, and I am sure he is not the only one. These "on the fence" Republicans better wake up, and start getting healthcare and taxes decreases passed. That is what we voted for.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

I am ready for another Trump pep rally!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/02/politi...sis/index.html
    Hurricane Maria shows Trump revels in conflict, chaos amid crisis

Updated 9:33 PM ET, Mon October 2, 2017

Washington (CNN)Washington has wondered for months how President Donald Trump would handle his first genuine crisis.

As Puerto Rico struggles after Hurricane Maria, the answer is now clear: Trump's response has been a frenzied study in microcosm of his turbulent and combative presidency itself.
    [...]
    There has been much talk of Puerto Rico being his "Katrina" in reference to the botched hurricane response that debilitated George W. Bush's presidency. Yet experience would suggest that even if the situation deteriorates badly, Trump is unlikely to see the bottom fall out of his presidency.
    In this sense, his low approval ratings actually may be liberating for the President. His unshakeable base, giving him between 35% and 40% in most polls, seems impervious to the forces that normally shift perceptions of a politician.
    While there were signs that his handling of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma gave him an uptick in the polls, there's probably little genuine upside for the President either. He has previously given his enemies plenty of reasons to despise him and it seems inevitable that Trump is forever destined to remain below 45% in the polls and above 35%.
    [...]

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17