816 users online (89 members and 727 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    This is such a peaceful thread now, and no one gets called a Nazi, for believing in the Constitution. This is wonderful. We can all agree that all hate groups are wrong. What a wonderful thing. I feel like I found my Willoughby (Twilight Zone Episode).
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    Trump, keep talking directly to the people. Skip the MSM!
    He needs to continue that. Leftists can't stand that he goes right over their heads.

Attached Images Attached Images

This is such a peaceful thread now, and no one gets called a Nazi, for believing in the Constitution. This is wonderful. We can all agree that all hate groups are wrong. What a wonderful thing. I feel like I found my Willoughby (Twilight Zone Episode).
    Yes, ITA. All hate, all bigotry, and all violence is wrong.

I didn't get to listen to all this morning but Dershowitz gave a good speech, IMO.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5547903007001/

10 PM If the Arizona crowd is anything like the West Virginia crowd, it should be a fun evening. These are like rock star events, with people showing up 5 hours before the event. This guy draws crowds like no one I remember. For all the slop you see reported on TV, Trump keeps a strong base.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

WATCH LIVE: President Trump holds rally in Phoenix
    PBS NewsHour

Scheduled for Aug 22, 2017

10 PM If the Arizona crowd is anything like the West Virginia crowd, it should be a fun evening. These are like rock star events, with people showing up 5 hours before the event. This guy draws crowds like no one I remember. For all the slop you see reported on TV, Trump keeps a strong base.
    Very true and Bikers will be there to protect people from violent groups, thank goodness! I have to work so may not see any of it tonight. Will try to get the recaps tomorrow though!

Dershowitz is a fair guy, as I listen to his interview. I don't understand why more people don't show his common sense. Good to hear a voice of reason on the Democrat side, which is not much any more.

I have worked with bikers. They are not the crazy people that you might think. They are old guys working in the office, women in finance, and just regular people, and not always the crazy looking tattooed muscle heads. You would be surprised who rides a bike. I see a ton of veterans driving Harleys. And yeah, I know a couple crazy bikers, and they are free spirited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambitioned View Post
    Yes, ITA. All hate, all bigotry, and all violence is wrong.
    I didn't see anyone say violence was a good thing.
    But I seen if you support our President you are a nazi..or a racist. I am neither I can get along with anybody.
    I do condemn any acts of violence or any racism. From anyone:any race,creed,or color!

Always My Own Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by WVWoman View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/23/trum...ommentary.html

Here is some truths about the cuts he is making and why....Sometimes the truth hurts!

Always My Own Opinion
    I really like listening to Mulvaney. Simple, straight forward facts.

LIVE: President Donald Trump MASSIVE Rally from Phoenix Arizona

Golden State Times

Dr Carson speaks.

Dr KIng speaks!

(Alvida)

Dr Carson speaks.
    Intelligent man. Dr Alveda King praying now.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast