905 users online (170 members and 735 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Look at the people's faces!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Love the guy holding up the "Blacks for Trump" sign

POTUS just said what I've said all along: if he didn't have social media he wouldn't be able to get the word out.

How good is Hannity!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

I cannot say I have seen a Presidential rally like this before.

OMG, the used the T word 3 times now....cant even say that here.

Sheriff Joe is gonna be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambitioned View Post
    Love the guy holding up the "Blacks for Trump" sign
    A little info on that guy. He is one sick bast**d.

Michael Symonette, also known as “Michael The Black Man” or Maurice Symonette, was the man standing behind President Donald Trump at his Phoenix, Arizona rally on August 22. Symonette, who was previously seen behind Trump at a Lakeland, Florida rally in October, directed Trump’s audience to the site Gods2.com, a site filled with conspiracy theories.

Symonette’s presence in Arizona is strange, since he is known primarily for appearing at Republican events in the Miami area. He was also a member of the dangerous Yahweh ben Yahweh cult.
    His Site Gods2.com Leads Visitors to HonestFacts.com, a Site Listing Conspiracy Theories About the Cherokee Indians.

The first one claims that the “Real K K K Slave Master Revealed & is the Cherokee!” Symonette claims that Trump will “Solve America’s debt” and “make all Indians pay Taxes!” The page also alleges that President Barack Obama, Clinton and Senator Al Franken are Cherokee and Republican Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake, along with Mitt Romney are “White hidden MORMOM/CHEROKEES.”
    http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/michae...eh-ben-yahweh/

PIctures from a friend. I have permission, yes. I hear Phoenix police did a great job as well as Phoenix Fire.

Darnit, I had to miss the end of the speech. Early wakeup. I bet the media was seething after that spanking.

I missed some of it too but was able to catch the rest on YouTube

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

In New Book, Hillary Clinton Says 'My Skin Crawled' During Debate ...
    https://www.nbcnews.com/.../hillary-...ing-debate-tru...

8 hours ago - In the first excerpts from Hillary Clinton's highly anticipated upcoming memoir, the former Democratic presidential candidate said her "skin*..

ESPN REASSIGNS ANNOUNCER NAMED LEE
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/23/b...e.html?mcubz=0

And you people think Trump's crazy???? ESPN reassignes an Asian announcer name Lee, and Hillary thinks Trump stalked her in front of 10s of millions of people. OMG.

And she wants to become a preacher. Of what? Church of Satan? She is batshit crazy.

Trump administration threatens to halt travel from countries defying DHS on deportation

The Trump administration is threatening to halt some travel from four countries refusing to cooperate with the Department of Homeland Security on deportations.

More at link

Great Tweets!

• Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
    • Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast