Found Safe NC - Patrick Grover, 52, Hickory, 18 Aug 2017

KaylaraOwl

Reaction score
http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/h...l&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share
[FONT=&quot]HICKORY – The Hickory Police Department has launched an investigation for a missing man, according to a press release.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Patrick Grover, 52, was last seen Friday at approximately 7 p.m. at Iron Thunder Saloon and Grill at 2022 13th Avenue Drive SE, according to the release.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Grover has brown hair and green eyes, and is listed at 6-foot-1, weighing approximately 200 pounds.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Grover was last seen wearing a dark colored shirt and pants, and drives a four-door 2009 burgundy Nissan Maxima with a North Carolina registration plate of BFM-3420, according to the release.

I know Patrick's daughter IRL, and the whole family is worried sick. Please be on the look out, especially if you're in NC or TN, and share his information. I'm going to invite the family to come share what they know.

[/FONT]

Patrick's picture from article above:
1e8890f2c4a2c0ed4e658a48496e0e76.jpg

"I am truly sorry this ever happened. I just wanted to get away and clear my mind. I did try texting my brother when I seen his text but my phone was not working, I thought maybe my phone was turned off and couldn't text him back, it was all a misunderstanding. I am sorry if this caused any grief. I am truly sorry!!!"

From a message Patrick sent to Friends and Family on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came in here to post this! Thanks guys!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back